02-20-2013, 12:39 AM #1
N1qqA
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I cant wait for the ps4 i havent really heard of much information or seen pictures about the ps4 but i really want it to come out and i well get it the day or the day after release just two say that i got it and would like two see how it is and what new features it has

What do you guys think?

Well you get it the p4 and why?

The following user thanked N1qqA for this useful post:

02-20-2013, 02:41 PM #11
N1qqA
Banned
Yeah same the price well be most likely high but ut all depends on the console and what software and applications and all that it well have, thats why most of us are interested in the ps4, but i still like the ps3 and welk even still play on it when i get the ps4.
02-20-2013, 03:32 PM #12
HomelandSec
League Champion
Can't wait to see what features PS4 is going to have, I've been saving for almost 4 months.
02-20-2013, 04:25 PM #13
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by fatsnickers123 View Post
I cant wait for the ps4 i havent really heard of much information or seen pictures about the ps4 but i really want it to come out and i well get it the day or the day after release just two say that i got it and would like two see how it is and what new features it has

What do you guys think?

Definately buying it on release, this may be the last generation of console I will be able to fully enjoy before life gets in the way!
02-20-2013, 06:42 PM #14
gunner4life
Gym leader
Will there actually be a massive difference between ps3 and ps4 not sure but the price of the ps4 needs to be sensible for me to buy it
02-20-2013, 10:59 PM #15
What Haru said ....
02-21-2013, 02:25 PM #16
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by fatsnickers123 View Post
I cant wait for the ps4 i havent really heard of much information or seen pictures about the ps4 but i really want it to come out and i well get it the day or the day after release just two say that i got it and would like two see how it is and what new features it has

What do you guys think?

Honestly I'm going to wait like I did with the PS3...I'm enjoying the PS3 so much right now anyway but yeah eventually I will get it...prolly around when they stop making games for the PS3.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo