Post: Why you shouldn't get the PS4 till next year. Read!!!
07-10-2013, 07:11 AM #1
Juicy J
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There is plenty reasons on why to wait it out and get the PS4 in 8-12 months and here's why in my opinion.

1, There are new games coming out that won't be released on the PS4, for example NHL 14, Madden and all the other EA Sports games and plenty more other games as well.

2, You can still play online for free on the ps3 and still play your favorite new releases coming out this year CoSad Awesome Ghost, GTA, BF4 etc..

3, The biggest reason of all is.... 8-12 months after the PS4 has been released they will come out with the new and improved PS4 and get rid of any bugs the original may have had, much like they did with the PS3 Fat to the PS3 Slim and be at a cheaper price! 249.99 or maybe even 200!

There are plenty reasons on why to also get the new PS4, I'm not trying to say the PS4 isn't worthy because yes, I know it will be an outstanding system but this is just a few logical reasons on why you might want to wait a few months. Hope this helped someone make their decision easier!

The following 5 users say thank you to Juicy J for this useful post:

cielphantomhive, KilogC, xVandal, zackxedge

The following 33 users groaned at Juicy J for this awful post:

_Nightwing, Kyanon, aBoss, ccarlsen, Cyberix, DeNoMix, Dman93, ePic_3.o, fluffyTHEnutsak, Gommy, Hadenkin, Havoc69, HomelandSec, IRAQ, User23434, Mezzid, Shane, Modus, MOHN, Mr cake man, NelsonRodV, NJN, Priiime, Rick, Scullzyy, tiges, U WOT M8, XJ18, xKtF, xLew--, xMuz
07-11-2013, 03:47 AM #20
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by Juicy
There is plenty reasons on why to wait it out and get the PS4 in 8-12 months and here's why in my opinion.

1, There are new games coming out that won't be released on the PS4, for example NHL 14, Madden and all the other EA Sports games and plenty more other games as well.

2, You can still play online for free on the ps3 and still play your favorite new releases coming out this year CoSad Awesome Ghost, GTA, BF4 etc..

3, The biggest reason of all is.... 8-12 months after the PS4 has been released they will come out with the new and improved PS4 and get rid of any bugs the original may have had, much like they did with the PS3 Fat to the PS3 Slim and be at a cheaper price! 249.99 or maybe even 200!

There are plenty reasons on why to also get the new PS4, I'm not trying to say the PS4 isn't worthy because yes, I know it will be an outstanding system but this is just a few logical reasons on why you might want to wait a few months. Hope this helped someone make their decision easier!

You honestly have to be pretty dumb to not get a PS4 within the first few months. I mean the only good reason to get it next year is if you don't have enough money for it, everything else you've mentioned, new games coming out that won't be released on PS4, yes but there are games with more features and visual improvements coming to PS4, especially exclusives, and what you've said is dumb, you can still keep your PS3 when you get PS4, no one's forcing you to throw it away, and not everyone is interested in sport games there are plenty of PC only games coming to PS4 for free and including a PS4 exclusive drive club, that's with even more exclusives and exciting next gen cross platform games.

The second thing you said, pay for the fucking service, simple as that, you get tons of free games, take a look at this month's free game, BF3, it's not that expensive.

A lot of people want to wait because of the third reason, so it is acceptable, however this isn't 2006, sony has learned from their mistakes and won't release a crap PS4 like they did with the PS3, just imagine PS4 coming with more security improvements than PS3, it will most likely have less bugs than any other PS3. And software bugs are fixable through updates.
07-11-2013, 04:02 AM #21
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by xLew
1. only game id like to play on ps3 is GTA 5, then itll be sold along with the ps3.

2. same as 1.

3. that doesnt matter 1 bit, you have warranty, if its breaks you get it a new one for free. unless you break it yourself. so the is no point what so ever waiting.

other then that i cant see 1 reason at all to not get a ps4 straight away. i cant see how people have a second thought about not getting one straight away lol well unless theyre really short for money then thats understandable

Or if they are sold out everywhere you were going to try :fa:
07-11-2013, 04:36 AM #22
Bichote
Former Staff
Too many groans Cool Troll
07-11-2013, 06:57 AM #23
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
I don't even want to begin to explain why it would be better to buy the ps4 at least after a couple of months.
07-11-2013, 05:09 PM #24
Rick
Splicer
There is plenty reasons on why to wait it out and get the PS4 in 8-12 months and here's why in my opinion.

sports games = shit, why would you wanna play new bf4 and ghosts on a outdated console and who cares about price its a new console and no ps3 didnt go down for like 2 years and still isnt under 300 so no 249 is never gunna happen sorry to burst your bubble. lol sorry but i think that you should keep it if you cant afford cheap 400$ which is better tha 700 was for ps3 and really new ps3's are still 300$ never will ps4 be 200 LOL they are making us pay for online to reduce cost of console so basically they are loosing money lowest i see it going to is maybe 350..
07-11-2013, 05:12 PM #25
Rick
Splicer
You're right, 200 years down the road. 249.99 in a year is likely.

no its not a year is not likely lol retard alert :3
07-11-2013, 10:02 PM #26
Lmao!!!
07-13-2013, 12:47 AM #27
Someone kindly delete this thread so no more moans. Cool Troll .
07-13-2013, 03:30 AM #28
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by CorruptModder
sports games = shit, why would you wanna play new bf4 and ghosts on a outdated console and who cares about price its a new console and no ps3 didnt go down for like 2 years and still isnt under 300 so no 249 is never gunna happen sorry to burst your bubble. lol sorry but i think that you should keep it if you cant afford cheap 400$ which is better tha 700 was for ps3 and really new ps3's are still 300$ never will ps4 be 200 LOL they are making us pay for online to reduce cost of console so basically they are loosing money lowest i see it going to is maybe 350..

The only reason I'd groan your post is because you are LITERALLY too stupid to have a slight, moderate, civilized conversation with. May God have mercy on your soul.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo