Post: Why you shouldn't get the PS4 till next year. Read!!!
07-10-2013, 07:11 AM #1
Juicy J
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There is plenty reasons on why to wait it out and get the PS4 in 8-12 months and here's why in my opinion.

1, There are new games coming out that won't be released on the PS4, for example NHL 14, Madden and all the other EA Sports games and plenty more other games as well.

2, You can still play online for free on the ps3 and still play your favorite new releases coming out this year CoSad Awesome Ghost, GTA, BF4 etc..

3, The biggest reason of all is.... 8-12 months after the PS4 has been released they will come out with the new and improved PS4 and get rid of any bugs the original may have had, much like they did with the PS3 Fat to the PS3 Slim and be at a cheaper price! 249.99 or maybe even 200!

There are plenty reasons on why to also get the new PS4, I'm not trying to say the PS4 isn't worthy because yes, I know it will be an outstanding system but this is just a few logical reasons on why you might want to wait a few months. Hope this helped someone make their decision easier!

The following 5 users say thank you to Juicy J for this useful post:

cielphantomhive, KilogC, xVandal, zackxedge

The following 33 users groaned at Juicy J for this awful post:

_Nightwing, Kyanon, aBoss, ccarlsen, Cyberix, DeNoMix, Dman93, ePic_3.o, fluffyTHEnutsak, Gommy, Hadenkin, Havoc69, HomelandSec, IRAQ, User23434, Mezzid, Shane, Modus, MOHN, Mr cake man, NelsonRodV, NJN, Priiime, Rick, Scullzyy, tiges, U WOT M8, XJ18, xKtF, xLew--, xMuz
07-22-2013, 02:04 AM #38
Wrong section and Wrong title.. Xbone Section and title should be "Why you shouldn't buy the Xbox One"
07-22-2013, 05:03 PM #39
Originally posted by Juicy

2, You can still play online for free on the ps3 and still play your favorite new releases coming out this year CoSad Awesome Ghost, GTA, BF4 etc..

When the PS4 is released every PS account will require PS+ subscription payments regardless if you log in through ps3 or ps4.

PlayStation-Plus & PlayStationNetwork will be alike Xbox gold & Xbox live.
07-23-2013, 06:48 AM #40
Shin84
Haxor!
I agree also...
the games you get at release on PS4 & for the next 6 months are never great' so if your into your gaming waiting till about 6-12 months is always better, by then you can make a better judgement & pick up better games +great things come to those who wait,)

Originally posted by sotgun View Post
When the PS4 is released every PS account will require PS+ subscription payments regardless if you log in through ps3 or ps4.

PlayStation-Plus & PlayStationNetwork will be alike Xbox gold & Xbox live.

^^^if this was official put a link please...

But as i know-it as' is that with PS3 or PS4 its up till Company to chose if FREE or need PS+ to play online,
So GTA:V will be FREE for PS3 online play, thats why GTA:V has plenty of MP DLC ADD-ONS to buy,
COSad AwesomeG'BF4’FIFA 14' will be PS+ for PS3/4 online play if they chose.

+ best reason to wait is' its aound +20-30$€£ for the same game that just looks better' might play no better also
& the PS4 console has no Grand feature to upgrade from PS3 that i can see that shows games will be WAY BETTER.
Thou...
+PS4 not a bad price for a new console' if you want to get a head start with your trophy hunting,)
+PS3 gaming will be unbeatable with SALES' deals' low price's for a short time.
-about summer 2014 PS3 will be about done but not finnish just less support'
Meaning after summer 2014 you will have more to chose from in the PS4 ARENA.lol

But i know its hard to wait to get something great, but its better to wait than to get XB1...
because you cant wait for PS4 just to play the same game thats on PS3/360 some have both,
!& if something goes wrong with your PS4 just stay calm, no bitching, complaining... Then jumping to XB1!!!
You could have waited' You payed the price so live with it' its not like M$ are going to pull a rabbit out of the boxSmile
Last edited by Shin84 ; 07-23-2013 at 07:04 AM.
07-23-2013, 08:03 AM #41
xVandal
Do a barrel roll!
Good points. I am still going to get Ps4 but not on its release. As for a cheaper Ps4, I been playing with the original fat 80g Ps3 and never changed so why wait months for a cheaper Ps4 to experience it. If you have some money to spend, fuck it just buy it.
07-23-2013, 01:05 PM #42
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
i will wait to get the ps4. just like you said on number 3 they need to get rid of all the bugs...

just like the 1st gen ps3 it overheat the motherboard and you get the ylod.. but with my 3rd gen ps3 it doesnt overheat or i havent gotten the ylod....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo