09-28-2014, 06:12 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Why did you buy a ps4 or xb1 if you happen to have both? And shat are your favorite features of the item

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Cien
10-07-2014, 11:21 PM #20
Originally posted by Toke View Post
Why did you buy a ps4 or xb1 if you happen to have both? And shat are your favorite features of the item

cause playing on playstation im gonna be getting some games i wont get on pc and there are some games even if they look better on pc id never play on pc. Few years ago the lack of decent controller support on pc games was one i prefer to play with a controller on most genre of games rts is the only thing i can think of that i dont use a controller on hard habit to break if you started on console
10-09-2014, 07:13 AM #21
Teenage Modz
Do a barrel roll!
i bought one because i felt like it
10-10-2014, 09:30 AM #22
m9 I brought a wii u cuz I wanna play zelda or somethin lik dat. Bes moneh spent eva. (Obvious sarcasm). PC master race. I decided not to buy a PeasantStation 4. No offence to console users, I myself was one then I found out how much better fps pc could do. And steam is amazing Sir Gabe Sir Gabe
10-10-2014, 11:08 AM #23
The_Gazra
League Champion
I bought 3 on launch day and sold 2 for a profit Winky Winky

Kept one for myself just because of the novelty of having it I guess. Although i do play it, it is kinda a disappointment.
10-14-2014, 07:51 AM #24
I bought mine mainly for KZSF and the exclusive games Happy

I am happy with my purchase.
10-15-2014, 03:08 PM #25
I bought the PS4 because my cousin has it. I enjoyed something different instead of only cod everyday. My favorite game on it so far is Destiny Smile
10-21-2014, 11:39 AM #26
Pre-ordered it for Watch Dogs, around the time when WD was supposed to be a launch title (traded in my X360 plus games for it) and because I needed a Region B blu-ray player. Plus it's a beauty.

WD turned out to be a boring disappointment that I didn't keep. Only other PS4 game I have is Alien Isolation (fantastic)
10-21-2014, 01:45 PM #27
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by LoseTheHounds View Post
Pre-ordered it for Watch Dogs, around the time when WD was supposed to be a launch title (traded in my X360 plus games for it) and because I needed a Region B blu-ray player. Plus it's a beauty.

WD turned out to be a boring disappointment that I didn't keep. Only other PS4 game I have is Alien Isolation (fantastic)

Any games that are on your must buy list?
10-24-2014, 09:41 AM #28
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Any games that are on your must buy list?

Bloodborne! Even going so far as to pre-order the collector's edition from Amazon US (I'm in the UK) because SCEE are dragging their heels with announcing a similar box-set edition for over here, and dammit my Demon's Souls/Dark Souls collector's editions need a baby brother Happy

Other than that, The Witcher 3, The Evil Within as soon as I can afford it, not much else really apart from the unannounced sequels to Dishonored & DX:HR

The following user thanked LoseTheHounds for this useful post:

Alt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo