09-28-2014, 06:12 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Why did you buy a ps4 or xb1 if you happen to have both? And shat are your favorite features of the item

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Cien
11-25-2014, 09:18 AM #38
asfarhvesda
Save Point
Just because.
11-27-2014, 08:55 AM #39
Originally posted by F View Post
Why did you buy a ps4 or xb1 if you happen to have both? And shat are your favorite features of the item

well .. its my dream to own a ps4 after having my ps3 ... and i got the money ,, and i knew deep inside me if am not going to buy it now i will never buy it due to family future (kids .. school .. ) as i am a father and my kid is just 2 and half years now .. so its my chance to buy it Winky Winky ... and wait for a JB ..hehehehe ... so for the moment i will buy like 1 cd in 5 month but enjoying my ps3 Smile will all that free games ...

The following user thanked animalovich for this useful post:

Cesei
11-27-2014, 05:02 PM #40
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by animalovich View Post
well .. its my dream to own a ps4 after having my ps3 ... and i got the money ,, and i knew deep inside me if am not going to buy it now i will never buy it due to family future (kids .. school .. ) as i am a father and my kid is just 2 and half years now .. so its my chance to buy it Winky Winky ... and wait for a JB ..hehehehe ... so for the moment i will buy like 1 cd in 5 month but enjoying my ps3 Smile will all that free games ...

Dreaming about playing ps4 are u 10?

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Cesei
11-27-2014, 05:19 PM #41
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by animalovich View Post
well .. Its my dream to own a ps4 after having my ps3 ... And i got the money ,, and i knew deep inside me if am not going to buy it now i will never buy it due to family future (kids .. School .. ) as i am a father and my kid is just 2 and half years now .. So its my chance to buy it Winky Winky ... And wait for a jb ..hehehehe ... So for the moment i will buy like 1 cd in 5 month but enjoying my ps3 Smile will all that free games ...

looool
11-27-2014, 06:44 PM #42
I bought the PS4 at launch because it was $100 cheaper and was supposed to have better graphics. Now one year later, I own both consoles and I have to say that I enjoy using the Xbox One more. I am no longer strictly using these machines as a gaming machine so the xbox appeals to me more. It has many more media features and the difference in graphics are really not that big.
11-27-2014, 10:14 PM #43
Originally posted by F View Post
Dreaming about playing ps4 are u 10?

lol .. no am 34 and working and have a wife and a kid, and am reading books Winky Winky more than you think but that does not mean that i dont have a gamer side Winky Winky .. if you know what am saying
11-27-2014, 10:14 PM #44
Originally posted by Impacts View Post
looool

what dreams may come
12-11-2014, 09:15 AM #45
I bought a PS4 to remind why I use a PC..
01-22-2015, 09:54 AM #46
wajdi9
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Captain
Why did you buy a ps4 or xb1 if you happen to have both? And shat are your favorite features of the item

to jailbreak it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo