09-16-2014, 07:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im sorry to the people who used my mods but considering my cheat menu for public was leaked this is going to be the last public mods i release and as of forth all mods i make for public will be kept to myself unless i change my mind but here it is the cheat menu that works in public free roam.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

This Rpf works on bles/blus and it includes the same
public mods i released last time including the cheat menu(open menu via options tab in pause menu)

The reason i did not want to release the cheat menu is because i didn't want everyone freezing each other with it the game is already as bad as it is but if you are using my cheat menu can you please withhold from freezing people with it

Credit: iAmVeryNoob

The following 3 users say thank you to deago_bo_bago for this useful post:

DMAAR-7777, KorruptGaming, Mad Angry
09-20-2014, 08:32 AM #11
nah cant edit again dont have a bypass yet im just modding files the crc checks dont check

The following user thanked deago_bo_bago for this useful post:

KorruptGaming
09-20-2014, 02:11 PM #12
which version of RDR is there for?
09-20-2014, 11:59 PM #13
apocalypse000
Do a barrel roll!
1.01 game of the year version
09-21-2014, 12:09 AM #14
apocalypse000
Do a barrel roll!
I know the files the can go online with. You just put everthing that was in pausemenusence.xml in the controlleroption.sc.xml file so then it does not get detected. Nice job. But you are using the old patch0 for the game of the year version and changed two files to get online with cheat menu. Because once you edit the the patch thats were the crc checks the size of the patch and checks what files were modded. This is a old patch0_ps3.rpf for the game of the year i released. If you want to know what files can still go online with still just ask. But for new mods that have been made i can not release.
09-24-2014, 12:13 PM #15
Mishalq8z
Bounty hunter
what mods still work plz ?
09-24-2014, 09:25 PM #16
edoubleone
Gym leader
is not working for me.
im on bles cex and i cant pass the loading screen.
09-25-2014, 12:43 AM #17
apocalypse000
Do a barrel roll!
Test files. You will be making alot of patches. Use different files to bring antifreeze mod in public servers. Judt like they did with the cheat menu. Alot of the mods are patches but can be used in files that can get by the detectionpausemenusence.xml patched thats why its moved into a different file. All template files are patched.antifreeze mod matrix made is patched but use it in a different file
09-25-2014, 12:47 AM #18
apocalypse000
Do a barrel roll!
Delete all the rdr patches you have in the game data. Now put the game back in your jailbreak ps3 game of the year. Now go to mulitman and take this patch and overwright the patch0_ps3.rpf. quite mulitman. And load the game. They should work after that. Test files and use other files for more powerful mods to get by the mod detection
10-05-2014, 07:08 AM #19
One Friend
Bounty hunter
this patch does not work gives black screen i am on bless dex 4.46 and if u people, what does this work on normal rdr or other rdr game version i dont get it it does not work for 1.08 this is retarded tho gives links out with no info dude u should stop that -.-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo