09-16-2014, 07:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im sorry to the people who used my mods but considering my cheat menu for public was leaked this is going to be the last public mods i release and as of forth all mods i make for public will be kept to myself unless i change my mind but here it is the cheat menu that works in public free roam.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

This Rpf works on bles/blus and it includes the same
public mods i released last time including the cheat menu(open menu via options tab in pause menu)

The reason i did not want to release the cheat menu is because i didn't want everyone freezing each other with it the game is already as bad as it is but if you are using my cheat menu can you please withhold from freezing people with it

Credit: iAmVeryNoob

The following 3 users say thank you to deago_bo_bago for this useful post:

DMAAR-7777, KorruptGaming, Mad Angry
06-06-2015, 07:39 AM #29
Im having trouble installing need help?
06-09-2015, 06:40 AM #30
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by bago View Post
Im sorry to the people who used my mods but considering my cheat menu for public was leaked this is going to be the last public mods i release and as of forth all mods i make for public will be kept to myself unless i change my mind but here it is the cheat menu that works in public free roam.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

This Rpf works on bles/blus and it includes the same
public mods i released last time including the cheat menu(open menu via options tab in pause menu)

The reason i did not want to release the cheat menu is because i didn't want everyone freezing each other with it the game is already as bad as it is but if you are using my cheat menu can you please withhold from freezing people with it

Credit: iAmVeryNoob

How do I use this? I go to options but nothing is there! No menu
03-28-2017, 07:01 PM #31
ENISMODZ
Save Point
its for BLES01179 1.01
03-31-2017, 05:18 AM #32
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
How do I use this? I go to options but nothing is there! No menu

Triangle
03-31-2017, 07:46 AM #33
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by GLITCHED
Triangle

That was 2 years ago, I gave up lol
06-01-2018, 04:51 PM #34
guys help me how its work i put therpf in right place but its not work
06-02-2018, 12:48 AM #35
bro thanks but i want ask you about somthing i saw someone in youtube she have more cheats code like Blazing guns and more its for xbox only but how its work in ps3 can anyone help me ??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo