02-27-2015, 06:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was recently banned from PSN. At first I thought it was because my brother opens MultiMan to get to Minecraft. But now after 10 minutes on NGU I see a LOT of people saying that they're "Console Banned." 10/10 Would mention that they "Spoofed to 4.70." Wow. Coincidence? Nah. I was also banned. *YES I WAS SPOOFING.* I realize CID distribution is not allowed on NGU, I am unknown why, we're all here to help, but if you can help me out, or maybe I can help you out, Skype me.

Kik: exactakatsuki
02-27-2015, 06:09 AM #2
ResistThePower
NextGenUpdate Elite
Ban was not because of the spoof, its just sony been idiots with their banning wave. But I got what you need.
02-27-2015, 07:23 AM #3
solarmat
Pokemon Trainer
Ughh i have the same problem
02-27-2015, 07:36 AM #4
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by s0ldieer View Post
Ban was not because of the spoof, its just sony been idiots with their banning wave. But I got what you need.

so
1- spoof ppl dont get banned?
2- what gets them banned?
02-27-2015, 07:39 AM #5
Once there's a fix, I'll post.
02-27-2015, 07:41 AM #6
I am currently having a conversation with multiple people and I can't tell you what exactly. There has been a huge ban wave, I think Sony just gave up on getting CFW users one by one and decided to ban anyone suspicious. Of course that's just one theory. Another is that the "Spoofer" that was recently release by HiJaM/Hoster - WHICH I'VE NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE, was also out to steal CIDs. Most likely going to sell them after the damage is done.
02-27-2015, 07:59 AM #7
Cee-Caw
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by TheShyCrew View Post
I am currently having a conversation with multiple people and I can't tell you what exactly. There has been a huge ban wave, I think Sony just gave up on getting CFW users one by one and decided to ban anyone suspicious. Of course that's just one theory. Another is that the "Spoofer" that was recently release by HiJaM/Hoster - WHICH I'VE NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE, was also out to steal CIDs. Most likely going to sell them after the damage is done.

Thats exactly the reason Why i dont get online on the moment. I like to wait until Rebug, Rogero, Habib or the PSitaTeam a new CFW realese which based on Patch 4.70.
Spoofer r to dangerous on the moment imO :-) :-) :-)
02-27-2015, 12:22 PM #8
kingmerc
Do a barrel roll!
i have 2 ps3 both on habib 4.66 using psn patch to spoof to 4.70 and i have had no problems. however i have 2 accounts i did money and stats for that belong to a friend who is not on cfw get banned. That is pretty fucking wierd it seems like they are just randomly banning people. way to go sony if you cant figure it out punish them all lol
02-27-2015, 12:55 PM #9
xAskYouModz
Little One
i have this shit too -.-
02-27-2015, 01:03 PM #10
motoX
Bounty hunter
i have 10 accounts on one of my ps3's...they're all account banned from psn...3 i never logged into...they were disposable accounts i made about a week ago..

new servers, new security

still bad tho lel

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo