04-16-2010, 11:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well he was suppose to give me two DLC Packs for about 1million vbux just so he could have someone make him premium. He ended up giving me the wrong account, then said he was sorry that it was his girlfriends account to I waited for the right information. Eventually he just started sending back 200k vbux to me. After he sent the 200k vbux I said that he owed me way more as I had given him about 1.3 million vbux because of having to send it back and forth because of his mind making skills so I ended up loosing about 1.35 million atleast because of his shananagains.

Now for some proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

As you can tell, the first time I accidently over sent 100k vbux and expected it back and it did not return. Then he got all flimsy so I asked for it all back, I only got 1mill back and then I thought he was for real the second time, being my foolish self, and you see that I only received 200k of the vbux back of the 1.31million I sent him.

Moderators or Admins please handle this and please put him on the untrustworthy list and also get me back my full 1.31million vbux back!
04-17-2010, 12:07 AM #2
Originally posted by xI3eAsT View Post
they arent resonpible for scamming idt they can get your vbux back bro sorry

Lol you're good. They can get the vbux back from the ACP(Admin Control Panel) simply by either just changing my number of vbux to another number or some other way. They can also take away TohPlayers vbux as they can add to my vbux.

I am just patiently waiting for a moderator to magically appear here and sort this out though so let's keep waiting.
04-17-2010, 12:09 AM #3
Lier due u got all ur vbux back u think ur funny dont u wow.ur a bad lier
04-17-2010, 12:10 AM #4
Originally posted by tohplayer23 View Post
Lier due u got all ur vbux back u think ur funny dont u wow.ur a bad lier

No, not just a bad liar****, a REALLY bad liar, I mean I didn't even use screenshots, how dumb am I?

Wow I think I should get myself some help shouldn't I?
04-17-2010, 12:11 AM #5
dude i had a screenshot and u totally ignored it so ya ur a lier go to hell
04-17-2010, 12:15 AM #6
Originally posted by tohplayer23 View Post
dude i had a screenshot and u totally ignored it so ya ur a lier go to hell

No need for violence, this is simply a website with simple fake money, no need to get all hasty now. Let's keep civil with this before it escalates into a CYBER-FIGHT. lol. I just want the vbux back. And I NEVER got a screenshot from you and if you want me to go through my messages with a video please have a moderator request that I do because I not have a recording system on my computer right now. But thanks for your time Smile.
04-17-2010, 12:41 AM #7
Originally posted by xFuSioNz View Post
Simple as this.

tohplayer until you give him his vBux back you're scammer. So just give it back.

Yeah not to be controlling but I just need a moderator, although I like the support thank you, I don't mean to be a hypocrite but I think me and a moderator can handle this, but thanks Smile.
04-17-2010, 03:43 AM #8
As of now, he owes me 1.2 million and you're correct, he does not have that much because of the fact that there is tax on everything on this website Smile
04-17-2010, 05:09 AM #9
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
I have messaged the accused and am waiting for a reply.

The following user thanked -Garf- for this useful post:

04-17-2010, 05:14 AM #10
wow ur cool u lien mutha f*****

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo