04-16-2010, 11:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well he was suppose to give me two DLC Packs for about 1million vbux just so he could have someone make him premium. He ended up giving me the wrong account, then said he was sorry that it was his girlfriends account to I waited for the right information. Eventually he just started sending back 200k vbux to me. After he sent the 200k vbux I said that he owed me way more as I had given him about 1.3 million vbux because of having to send it back and forth because of his mind making skills so I ended up loosing about 1.35 million atleast because of his shananagains.

Now for some proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

As you can tell, the first time I accidently over sent 100k vbux and expected it back and it did not return. Then he got all flimsy so I asked for it all back, I only got 1mill back and then I thought he was for real the second time, being my foolish self, and you see that I only received 200k of the vbux back of the 1.31million I sent him.

Moderators or Admins please handle this and please put him on the untrustworthy list and also get me back my full 1.31million vbux back!
04-17-2010, 09:16 AM #11
Cpt.S
Banned
Garf sorry to jump in.

tohplayer23 - You owe him vBux, With the screen shot as proof I can clearly see that he sent them and you sent the wrong amount back.
Looking at your vBux now you have the amount, I know you do just send them over.

Mark - Try and chill out a bit, I know he owe's you vBux just leave it to the mods/admins untill one of us contact you. We will get you your vBux back.

For both of you - I'll get a admin to check the vBux history between your two.
If all this is correct and he owe's you vBux then tohplayer23's vBux will be removed and marks vbux will be refunded by a admin.
04-17-2010, 01:09 PM #12
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
Garf sorry to jump in.

tohplayer23 - You owe him vBux, With the screen shot as proof I can clearly see that he sent them and you sent the wrong amount back.
Looking at your vBux now you have the amount, I know you do just send them over.

Mark - Try and chill out a bit, I know he owe's you vBux just leave it to the mods/admins untill one of us contact you. We will get you your vBux back.

For both of you - I'll get a admin to check the vBux history between your two.
If all this is correct and he owe's you vBux then tohplayer23's vBux will be removed and marks vbux will be refunded by a admin.

Yeah I know how the system works(as I have controlled a vB before) so I know what will happen, and what he owes me is about 1.1 million and he does not even have enough to send about 800k vbux as there is tax on donating!
04-17-2010, 01:17 PM #13
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by AgentM3RK View Post
Yeah I know how the system works(as I have controlled a vB before) so I know what will happen, and what he owes me is about 1.1 million and he does not even have enough to send about 800k vbux as there is tax on donating!

We'll look into where the vBux went, He must have used them somewhere.
04-17-2010, 06:15 PM #14
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
We'll look into where the vBux went, He must have used them somewhere.

He most likely didn't use them, it just cost so many extra vbux in order to send a lot at a time, referring back to the part about the tax.
04-18-2010, 06:21 AM #15
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Right, lets get this sorted. You need to send him 800000 today, you have enough v-bucks to cover the tax for this amount.

You have until 12pm UK time, that is 6 hours. If the v-bucks have not been sent, then you WILL be banned and your v-bucks will be manually removed by Admin.

He says that you owe him 1.1 million, well you send the 800k and that is the end of it, debt squashed.

AgentMerk you are only going to get 800k back, reason being is that this user is not on the trustworthy list so you sent him v-bucks first at your own risk.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo