06-11-2010, 09:58 AM #1
Vain Designs
Dubstep <3er
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so basicaly, he was selling an account for 60k ks on cod4, I said that I would give him the KS. I asked for the account first to check it was all good and it was.

So I bypassed, joined his first game where he got about a 5k KS then timed me out. I was going to leave my PS3 on and go bed. Lucky I checked to see how it was going, I also said numerous ammounts of times that if he lags out or his PS3 freeze's I will keep the account and will not do the KS again. He got to around 38k KS and then restarted knowing that I was asleep.

So I woke up this morning with a inbox full of spam, he then repeatidly asked for the remaining kills and I told him no more. He then procceded to take the account back. If you need proof ask.

PROOF:
Told him several times that I was going bed and if it restarted,timed out or lagged out I would not finish KS and would get to keep the account he agreed.
PICS:
You must login or register to view this content.
As you can see(not best quality) 35682 deaths.

Originally posted by MaGiKz
il give you a 60000k killstreak now, I'm trustworthy level 3. I would want the account info first because if it goes wrong and freeze's I will keep the account and will not do the killstreak again.

Originally posted by xiNoXiiDe
ok add me xCoNViiCTz
Last edited by Vain Designs ; 06-11-2010 at 12:33 PM.
06-11-2010, 10:37 AM #2
iiFaMoUzZ-
Little One
First 38k Well this is not right! I am afraid for the account because he was deceived, xiNoXiiDe-- stolen roughly the same way! I told you that we do IMMEDIATELY 60k!! Especially warned
I restarted the game and that you had been in place as I wrote you did not answer! And started for previously .. Then I was thrown off the map .. I waited for you for some time and so nothing has Then I walked out of the house when he came to see him play already on my account. I said let's continue the response was positive you did not want to continue to do ks .. Of course I do not liked .. And he made a compulsory measure has changed everything back (e-mail and password) And I still UZ when we start to continue .. I need to keep this account I do not need! I just Need Justice
06-11-2010, 11:23 AM #3
Genocide-
★GoML★
Try posting as much proof as you can to get the user banned. Try posting your deaths if he got 38k K/s. Try posting your messege box all that stuff

The following user thanked Genocide- for this useful post:

Vain Designs
06-11-2010, 12:15 PM #4
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Need proof please.
06-11-2010, 12:32 PM #5
Vain Designs
Dubstep <3er
Originally posted by xiNoXiiDe
First 38k Well this is not right! I am afraid for the account because he was deceived, xiNoXiiDe-- stolen roughly the same way! I told you that we do IMMEDIATELY 60k!! Especially warned
I restarted the game and that you had been in place as I wrote you did not answer! And started for previously .. Then I was thrown off the map .. I waited for you for some time and so nothing has Then I walked out of the house when he came to see him play already on my account. I said let's continue the response was positive you did not want to continue to do ks .. Of course I do not liked .. And he made a compulsory measure has changed everything back (e-mail and password) And I still UZ when we start to continue .. I need to keep this account I do not need! I just Need Justice

"IMMEDIATLEY 60K" I left my PS3 on over night, and told you that I was going sleep. I changed the email and password so that you couldn't scam me, but yet you still did! I did not answer because I was asleep. Im not giving out 40k KS for nothing so either give me the account or ban him.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by Garf
Need proof please.

Proof provided.
06-11-2010, 02:03 PM #6
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
NEXT PERSON TO POST IN HERE GETS INFRACTED, YOU ALL KNOW THE RULES.

I have seen no proof, I want photos of your deaths, I want screen shots of messages sent between you both. Just you saying is not proof.
06-11-2010, 02:07 PM #7
Vain Designs
Dubstep <3er
NEXT PERSON TO POST IN HERE GETS INFRACTED, YOU ALL KNOW THE RULES.

I have seen no proof, I want photos of your deaths, I want screen shots of messages sent between you both. Just you saying is not proof.

Proof is in first post, and I deleted all messages last night to stop my PS3 from freezing :| Wooops.
06-11-2010, 02:09 PM #8
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
That is not proof, I cant go on your say so alone as that would not be fair, take a picture of your deaths.

The following user thanked -Garf- for this useful post:

Vaner
06-11-2010, 02:11 PM #9
Pocketemo and I posted useful information for this dispute and you deleted it? Did you even bother to read my posts? All of which pointed out the problems in this deal that took place, if you read them you'd get it. Gotta love having a disputes section that doesn't help shit.
06-11-2010, 02:22 PM #10
Vain Designs
Dubstep <3er
That is not proof, I cant go on your say so alone as that would not be fair, take a picture of your deaths.

Ahh, I have got a pic of deaths:( It don't matter man can you close this please.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

WOOP WOOP! Infraction time Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo