06-11-2010, 09:58 AM #1
Vain Designs
Dubstep <3er
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so basicaly, he was selling an account for 60k ks on cod4, I said that I would give him the KS. I asked for the account first to check it was all good and it was.

So I bypassed, joined his first game where he got about a 5k KS then timed me out. I was going to leave my PS3 on and go bed. Lucky I checked to see how it was going, I also said numerous ammounts of times that if he lags out or his PS3 freeze's I will keep the account and will not do the KS again. He got to around 38k KS and then restarted knowing that I was asleep.

So I woke up this morning with a inbox full of spam, he then repeatidly asked for the remaining kills and I told him no more. He then procceded to take the account back. If you need proof ask.

PROOF:
Told him several times that I was going bed and if it restarted,timed out or lagged out I would not finish KS and would get to keep the account he agreed.
PICS:
You must login or register to view this content.
As you can see(not best quality) 35682 deaths.

Originally posted by MaGiKz
il give you a 60000k killstreak now, I'm trustworthy level 3. I would want the account info first because if it goes wrong and freeze's I will keep the account and will not do the killstreak again.

Originally posted by xiNoXiiDe
ok add me xCoNViiCTz
Last edited by Vain Designs ; 06-11-2010 at 12:33 PM.
06-11-2010, 02:56 PM #11
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by AceVirus View Post
Pocketemo and I posted useful information for this dispute and you deleted it? Did you even bother to read my posts? All of which pointed out the problems in this deal that took place, if you read them you'd get it. Gotta love having a disputes section that doesn't help shit.

Then PM me!!! Also your the only person complaining about the disputes section not "helping shit!!"

NEXT PERSON TO POST IN THIS THREAD GETS INFRACTED

You cant read?

Originally posted by MaGiKz View Post
Ahh, I have got a pic of deaths:( It don't matter man can you close this please.

WOOP WOOP! Infraction time Smile

There will be no infraction just yet, your getting ahead of yourself here.

You complete your half of the deal. You still owe him kill. The other guy needs to give you the account back.

First 38k Well this is not right! I am afraid for the account because he was deceived, xiNoXiiDe-- stolen roughly the same way! I told you that we do IMMEDIATELY 60k!! Especially warned
I restarted the game and that you had been in place as I wrote you did not answer! And started for previously .. Then I was thrown off the map .. I waited for you for some time and so nothing has Then I walked out of the house when he came to see him play already on my account. I said let's continue the response was positive you did not want to continue to do ks .. Of course I do not liked .. And he made a compulsory measure has changed everything back (e-mail and password) And I still UZ when we start to continue .. I need to keep this account I do not need! I just Need Justice

You give him the account back, once he has the account and has changed the sign in details then he will give you the rest of the kills he owes you.
Last edited by -Garf- ; 06-11-2010 at 03:07 PM.
06-12-2010, 12:50 AM #12
iiFaMoUzZ-
Little One
Originally posted by Garf

You give him the account back, once he has the account and has changed the sign in details then he will give you the rest of the kills he owes you.

I agree to return .. Simply there was not any agreement on the fact that I have to wait until time until he will have evening! I wish them all 60k warned at the expense of what I do restart! You could have expected this! Well I kicked in the end with the score 32 + ks I have to He tried to get through the continuation But there was no answer .. And in the end he told me what we do ks when it is convenient Ie when he will be like night and I the seller and notthe buyer and I want to quickly complete all this work
06-13-2010, 03:55 AM #13
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
I agree to return .. Simply there was not any agreement on the fact that I have to wait until time until he will have evening! I wish them all 60k warned at the expense of what I do restart! You could have expected this! Well I kicked in the end with the score 32 + ks I have to He tried to get through the continuation But there was no answer .. And in the end he told me what we do ks when it is convenient Ie when he will be like night and I the seller and notthe buyer and I want to quickly complete all this work

So have you given him the account back yet? I want this cleared up today, you give him the account back then message me. Then I will get him to comeplete his part of the deal and finish your killstreak.
06-13-2010, 10:17 AM #14
iiFaMoUzZ-
Little One
So have you given him the account back yet? I want this cleared up today, you give him the account back then message me. Then I will get him to comeplete his part of the deal and finish your killstreak.

But given, but he still did not go to your account waiting for him
06-13-2010, 10:26 AM #15
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
But given, but he still did not go to your account waiting for him

I cant understand you. Have you given him the account back YES or NO?
06-13-2010, 12:33 PM #16
iiFaMoUzZ-
Little One
Originally posted by garf
i cant understand you. Have you given him the account back yes or no?

yessssss!!!
06-13-2010, 07:08 PM #17
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
yessssss!!!

Well Majics said that you havent given them too him, so if you sent the details in a PM then I want a screen shot of the PM you sent to him.
06-14-2010, 01:36 AM #18
iiFaMoUzZ-
Little One
Well Majics said that you havent given them too him, so if you sent the details in a PM then I want a screen shot of the PM you sent to him.

im sry now given the present data
06-14-2010, 02:18 AM #19
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
im sry now given the present data

proove it? screen shot please.

The following 2 users say thank you to -Garf- for this useful post:

Reaper, Vaio

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo