06-21-2010, 05:17 AM #1
Cody
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, just a little bit ago, I was trading with Cod King. I bought a new rs wc bot and I was going to sell him for a 20 dollar psn card.

This is how it went down.

He was looking to buy a rs account. I seen his thread and sent him a pm. He asked me if I had a bot. I said yes, I had just bought one. He was like, "Okay, send me the bot and I'll send you the card code." I sent him the bot code. I said he could check to see if it worked. I gave him about 5-10 minutes and still no response. I then sent him another pm asking if it had worked. He said he didn't know how to. I told him step-by-step directions. About 15 directions. How to install winrar, download the client and everything. Gave him links. About 30 minutes later, he said this, "ok man thanks i will ttyl i have to go to bed i will not scam you ok sorry." I copied and pasted that from my inbox. I have all the messages if you need to see them. They have the bot codes in them, so I'm not wanting to post them here. I will send them to a mod if needed to do so.

To mods: If you want, I'll even send you the code that I sent him so you can check it out.

Also, his profile link is You must login or register to view this content..

As I said, this happened about an hour ago. I'm wanting to give him all day tomorrow before anything is done. By a chance, he may of had to go to bed.
06-22-2010, 04:46 AM #11
Cody
Are you high?
To be completely honest with you. It did not work. I was playing MW2 with my friend. Got on to check my pm's, seen that you sent me the code, I tried it, and it was invalid. I'll have a mod get on my psn and check. I didn't use it, nor do I mess around when it comes to trading. Especially when I'm dealing with IRL money. That could end up in court. I'm not that stupid.
06-22-2010, 05:00 AM #12
you do that because it will prove u used it i bought it today man it had to of worked like really? PLEASE
06-22-2010, 05:02 AM #13
Cody
Are you high?
Well it isn't working. Maybe you should check to see if you sent me the correct code?
06-22-2010, 05:05 AM #14
i just did is it possible 7eleven fed up like wow
Mod is this guy lieing?
06-22-2010, 05:35 AM #15
Cody
Are you high?
You know what you should do. See if the card was even activated. Call whereever you bought it from. I swear on my life I didn't use it.
06-22-2010, 05:43 AM #16
haha ok i will mod should close this where big boys and can handle this where not scammers tell the mody cody
06-22-2010, 08:17 AM #17
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by xX View Post
haha ok i will mod should close this where big boys and can handle this where not scammers tell the mody cody

You know what? I want a picture of your PSN card, I also want a picture of the reciept you got when your brought your card. Im not going to log onto anybodys account to check to see if the code works.

I want you to show proof of purchase.
06-22-2010, 06:31 PM #18
ok how do do that and i dont have the reicite i tossed it
06-22-2010, 07:09 PM #19
Cody
Are you high?
Call 7eleven or whoever you bought it from and make sure that it got activated.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo