06-21-2010, 05:17 AM #1
Cody
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, just a little bit ago, I was trading with Cod King. I bought a new rs wc bot and I was going to sell him for a 20 dollar psn card.

This is how it went down.

He was looking to buy a rs account. I seen his thread and sent him a pm. He asked me if I had a bot. I said yes, I had just bought one. He was like, "Okay, send me the bot and I'll send you the card code." I sent him the bot code. I said he could check to see if it worked. I gave him about 5-10 minutes and still no response. I then sent him another pm asking if it had worked. He said he didn't know how to. I told him step-by-step directions. About 15 directions. How to install winrar, download the client and everything. Gave him links. About 30 minutes later, he said this, "ok man thanks i will ttyl i have to go to bed i will not scam you ok sorry." I copied and pasted that from my inbox. I have all the messages if you need to see them. They have the bot codes in them, so I'm not wanting to post them here. I will send them to a mod if needed to do so.

To mods: If you want, I'll even send you the code that I sent him so you can check it out.

Also, his profile link is You must login or register to view this content..

As I said, this happened about an hour ago. I'm wanting to give him all day tomorrow before anything is done. By a chance, he may of had to go to bed.
06-22-2010, 07:20 PM #20
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by xX View Post
ok how do do that and i dont have the reicite i tossed it

Suppose you tossed the card aswell?

Your dragging this out for too long. Sort him the payment today.
06-23-2010, 05:21 AM #21
i still have the card but why do we hav a dispute i lost a 20$ psn card out of thin air!? i know right... and i did not getanything from himso like why dont we call the deal off i still think he used my card but w.e
06-23-2010, 02:48 PM #22
Cody
Are you high?
I have proof of me giving you the code for the bot.
06-23-2010, 08:45 PM #23
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
As Garf mentioned, you need to show proof of purchase. I will extend this 24 hrs. If you do not show proof of purchase in the next 24 hrs, you'll receive an infraction.
06-24-2010, 04:52 AM #24
hahaha how do i show proof like realy an infraction for nothing changin hands i did not use the bot

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

why is my rep negitive now like rally WTF
06-24-2010, 04:57 AM #25
hahaha how do i show proof like realy an infraction for nothing changin hands i did not use the bot

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

why is my rep negitive now like rally WTF

Show the receipt from the store you purchased it from..not hard..
06-24-2010, 04:57 AM #26
w.e my reps already gone so fine why bother
06-24-2010, 05:04 AM #27
w.e my reps already gone so fine why bother

^^ Fine example of why your rep is gone, and why you scammed.
06-24-2010, 05:40 AM #28
i did not scam what can i do about it nothing this is compleat Bull Shit

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo