12-18-2010, 08:49 AM #1
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: MiracleFlames
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

Here's the Paypal Transaction:

When Did This Happen?: December 08, 2010

How Did You Purchase:
Paypal

How Much?: $40.00 USD

Did You:
[√] Buy?
[] Sell?
[] Trade?

Have You Contact The Scammer?: Yes Numerous of Times

If Yes, What Did They Say?:
Nothing, he's been online but still not a word from him
MiracleFlames You must login or register to view this content.
Last Activity: Yesterday 09:19 PM

Other Comments: Didn't want to really open a dispute but he's been neglecting to respond any of my messages and fail to do his part of the deal. Said he refund me but still haven't heard a thing from him or my paypal saying that I got my my money back.

Either he sync's my FFXIII or refund my money back.
Last edited by Yuki_240sx ; 01-06-2011 at 08:35 PM.
12-20-2010, 03:32 AM #11
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
MiracleFlames's internet wasn't working. The user has been unbanned to repay the money.

ahh ok well as long he can repay me back then it's all good.

well what i don't understand is how he was still online then? if was online he should have still replied you know? but it doesn't matter, if it was internet problems then i'll continue to wait then. thanks mate for relying the message to me.
12-20-2010, 03:35 AM #12
Originally posted by 240sx View Post
ahh ok well as long he can repay me back then it's all good.

well what i don't understand is how he was still online then? if was online he should have still replied you know? but it doesn't matter, if it was internet problems then i'll continue to wait then. thanks mate for relying the message to me.

I'll give him 48 hours to reply.
12-20-2010, 03:36 AM #13
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
cool, well hopefully he gets everything sorted by the 48 hour
12-20-2010, 11:38 AM #14
Sorry i couldn't reply here, my internet at my home is having problems and i can't connect and the library I near my home has paypal restricted on their computers. Comcast needs to give me a new line of connection because the old one got messed up so it'll take them 1-2 weeks to come and set everything up again.
12-20-2010, 03:20 PM #15
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Originally posted by MiracleFlames View Post
Sorry i couldn't reply here, my internet at my home is having problems and i can't connect and the library I near my home has paypal restricted on their computers. Comcast needs to give me a new line of connection because the old one got messed up so it'll take them 1-2 weeks to come and set everything up again.

ahh, glad to hear from you bro. just as long as you keep us posted then everything should be good. whew that's a long wait to fix the internet, but hopefully they get it done asap.
12-20-2010, 08:02 PM #16
Originally posted by 240sx View Post
ahh, glad to hear from you bro. just as long as you keep us posted then everything should be good. whew that's a long wait to fix the internet, but hopefully they get it done asap.

The reason I couldn't reply was everytime i tried to access my private messages I would get a 404 error. The only thing I was able to do is stay on the forum main page after login. Then i tried to log in from a friends house and apparently I was perm banned.
12-20-2010, 08:18 PM #17
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
The reason I couldn't reply was everytime i tried to access my private messages I would get a 404 error. The only thing I was able to do is stay on the forum main page after login. Then i tried to log in from a friends house and apparently I was perm banned.

ahh ok, well the ban was removed so ur all good bro.
12-24-2010, 03:30 PM #18
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆

just a status update on the situation, how is everything with the internet provider? hope they are working on the problem for you asap. if they can fix it, then maybe you can still sync the game instead but if not then it's ok just refund me instead.
12-27-2010, 04:38 AM #19
Update please.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo