12-18-2010, 08:49 AM #1
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: MiracleFlames
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

Here's the Paypal Transaction:

When Did This Happen?: December 08, 2010

How Did You Purchase:
Paypal

How Much?: $40.00 USD

Did You:
[√] Buy?
[] Sell?
[] Trade?

Have You Contact The Scammer?: Yes Numerous of Times

If Yes, What Did They Say?:
Nothing, he's been online but still not a word from him
MiracleFlames You must login or register to view this content.
Last Activity: Yesterday 09:19 PM

Other Comments: Didn't want to really open a dispute but he's been neglecting to respond any of my messages and fail to do his part of the deal. Said he refund me but still haven't heard a thing from him or my paypal saying that I got my my money back.

Either he sync's my FFXIII or refund my money back.
Last edited by Yuki_240sx ; 01-06-2011 at 08:35 PM.
12-28-2010, 09:26 AM #20
Originally posted by 240sx View Post
ahh ok well as long he can repay me back then it's all good.

well what i don't understand is how he was still online then? if was online he should have still replied you know? but it doesn't matter, if it was internet problems then i'll continue to wait then. thanks mate for relying the message to me.

Update ?
12-28-2010, 06:26 PM #21
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Update ?

still no word on him Drackos, or from my paypal. i mean all he has to do is go on a friends computer and refund my money. hmm i'll pm him yet again
12-31-2010, 09:13 AM #22
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by MiracleFlames View Post
The reason I couldn't reply was everytime i tried to access my private messages I would get a 404 error. The only thing I was able to do is stay on the forum main page after login. Then i tried to log in from a friends house and apparently I was perm banned.

This has gone on long enough, I'm sure you can go over to your friends house and refund him.
01-06-2011, 06:02 AM #23
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Originally posted by Spartan
This has gone on long enough, I'm sure you can go over to your friends house and refund him.

seriously, it's not hard at all, don't know what taking him so long, i mean who doesn't own a computer these days? going on to paypal and refunding me is truly easy, yet he's delaying it. sigh :mad:

EDIT:
his Last Activity: 01-04-2011 03:46 PM

???ok so this is retarded, he's still on but yet to reply still.
Last edited by Yuki_240sx ; 01-06-2011 at 06:11 PM.
01-09-2011, 08:14 AM #24
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
well ok, he's been banned, i guess you can close this seeing that there's nothing else i can do, besides move on and learn from this one. thanks Drackos and Spartan for looking into this for me appreciate your help guys. :y:
01-09-2011, 03:09 PM #25
Originally posted by 240sx View Post
well ok, he's been banned, i guess you can close this seeing that there's nothing else i can do, besides move on and learn from this one. thanks Drackos and Spartan for looking into this for me appreciate your help guys. :y:

Yeah I'm sorry about all of it :(.
Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo