01-04-2011, 08:52 PM #1
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: G6Modz
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: As you can see in my thread i CLAIRLY say PERMANENT. Not THREE TIMES.
You must login or register to view this content.
He contacted my with PM/VM that`s why he is not in the thread.

I wrote this on his channel before we made the trade.

He replyied with this.

He also promised to host often, i was in his lobby MAX 2 times since Saturday.
If you need the messages from PsN i will give you the info so you can log on and see them for ur self.

When did this happen: We made the deal this weekend, but he broke it today.

How did you purchase: I gave him my account so he could download my BlackOps maps, and in return i should have a permanent spot in his Mw2 Challange lobby as Admin.

How much?:
Traded - Traded

Did you;
- Buy? No
- Sell? No
- Trade? Yes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He told me the deal was only three times in his lobby wich i can proof is wrong. Deleted me of Psn and Blocked me.

Other comments:
I had a thread in the Call of Duty aouctions section, where i would gameshare my Maps for a Permanent spot in a challange lobby. He contacted me with a VM/PM. We made a deal where he agreed in all i demanded. He downloaded the maps. And we where all good. Today i had some friends who needed lv 70. So i asked him to host one for 10 minutes, but he told me my deal was up. Then i told him that i would report this, then he deleted me. After this i got a message saying he deleted the maps anyway, which i highly doubt. I cannot check beacouse i do not have him on my list.

His just a scumbag. My account is safe beacouse i changed password. :y:
01-04-2011, 09:14 PM #2
I have contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.
01-05-2011, 01:35 AM #3
G6Modz
Bounty hunter
Okay.
i Did not scam you!
You dont need to spam! me on psn saying that you need lobby.
only message me when i am on MW2.
if you had sent 1 message i might have come on mw2 and hosted for you.
i said 3 times for your friends.
You Were in 2 allready.
i said the deal was off because after i come back from making a cup of tea i had at least 7-10 msgs In about 30 minutes. Yes i deleted maps.

Thanks
01-05-2011, 12:05 PM #4
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
A permanent spot as ADMIN means that whenever im in your lobby i can invite my friends and give them what they want. I did not use your lobby as a fun lobby beacouse it had less options than another lobby i have a spot in.

You had been in a party for an hour so i tought that asking for a 10 minutes lobby was not too much to ask for. Also, you ignored ALL my messages untill i said i was going to report you for scamming. I know you where on PsN, he was playing different games of BlackOps all the time, but he ignored me. I sent 1 Message, but he never replyed.

Post a picture proving you have deleted the maps, and we are all good. I sell them to someone that actually keeps the deal :y:
Last edited by Hakon ; 01-05-2011 at 04:20 PM.
01-05-2011, 07:48 PM #5
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
I have contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.

Its been confirmed. He has NOT deactivated and deleted my account from his system. My m8 got the message telling him i was registrerd on 5 systems, wich confirm he has not deleted them.
01-05-2011, 07:57 PM #6
Refund the user or return the accout.
01-05-2011, 08:00 PM #7
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
Refund the user or return the accout.

What do you mean? I let him download something from my account, in return he was supposed to give me a Perm spot in his lobby. I cannot refund anything. What he has to do is delete and deactivate my account on his system Smile Then we are all god.
01-05-2011, 08:16 PM #8
Originally posted by Hakon View Post
What do you mean? I let him download something from my account, in return he was supposed to give me a Perm spot in his lobby. I cannot refund anything. What he has to do is delete and deactivate my account on his system Smile Then we are all god.

My comment was directed at him :P. By refund maybe give you something in return (a challenge lobby for example). And of course, return the account.

So let me get this straight....do you have an admin spot in his lobby?
01-05-2011, 08:20 PM #9
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
My comment was directed at him :P. By refund maybe give you something in return (a challenge lobby for example). And of course, return the account.

So let me get this straight....do you have an admin spot in his lobby?

Oh Smile

No i do not have a spot in his lobby, he said the deal was off. But he still have my maps. What i want is him deleting and deactivating my account on his system, so i can sell the gameshare spot to someone else Smile
01-05-2011, 09:21 PM #10
G6Modz
Bounty hunter
i do not have the maps on my ps3. i cannot deactivate the accout pass has been changed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo