01-04-2011, 08:52 PM #1
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: G6Modz
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: As you can see in my thread i CLAIRLY say PERMANENT. Not THREE TIMES.
You must login or register to view this content.
He contacted my with PM/VM that`s why he is not in the thread.

I wrote this on his channel before we made the trade.

He replyied with this.

He also promised to host often, i was in his lobby MAX 2 times since Saturday.
If you need the messages from PsN i will give you the info so you can log on and see them for ur self.

When did this happen: We made the deal this weekend, but he broke it today.

How did you purchase: I gave him my account so he could download my BlackOps maps, and in return i should have a permanent spot in his Mw2 Challange lobby as Admin.

How much?:
Traded - Traded

Did you;
- Buy? No
- Sell? No
- Trade? Yes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He told me the deal was only three times in his lobby wich i can proof is wrong. Deleted me of Psn and Blocked me.

Other comments:
I had a thread in the Call of Duty aouctions section, where i would gameshare my Maps for a Permanent spot in a challange lobby. He contacted me with a VM/PM. We made a deal where he agreed in all i demanded. He downloaded the maps. And we where all good. Today i had some friends who needed lv 70. So i asked him to host one for 10 minutes, but he told me my deal was up. Then i told him that i would report this, then he deleted me. After this i got a message saying he deleted the maps anyway, which i highly doubt. I cannot check beacouse i do not have him on my list.

His just a scumbag. My account is safe beacouse i changed password. :y:
01-07-2011, 12:36 AM #20
Originally posted by G6Modz View Post
You did not pay vbux you lier

Are you going to refund the users or not? You provide no real evidence. You will get banned at this rate.
01-07-2011, 09:34 AM #21
xKryptonite
Little One
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Are you going to refund the users or not? You provide no real evidence. You will get banned at this rate.

Does That Mean I Can Get My vBux Back?
01-07-2011, 12:05 PM #22
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
Get that F#ck out of NextGenUpdate, for good! :y: I swear if i knew where he lived i would have kicked his ass.
01-07-2011, 02:42 PM #23
xKryptonite
Little One
Okay.
i Did not scam you!
You dont need to spam! me on psn saying that you need lobby.
only message me when i am on MW2.
if you had sent 1 message i might have come on mw2 and hosted for you.
i said 3 times for your friends.
You Were in 2 allready.
i said the deal was off because after i come back from making a cup of tea i had at least 7-10 msgs In about 30 minutes. Yes i deleted maps.

Thanks

you owe me my vBux
01-07-2011, 03:31 PM #24
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
You will be infracted if you cannot refund the user in a way he accepts.

I want this person to either refund our stuff, or get banned. I don`t see why he is having sutch a hard time deactivating my account, i got a offer on 20£ for my maps, but i don`t have more spots becaouse this shithead :( Scammers are ruining the community! :n:
01-07-2011, 04:32 PM #25
G6Modz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xKryptonite View Post
you owe me my vBux

How much vbux. i dont want banned

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by Hakon View Post
Get that F#ck out of NextGenUpdate, for good! :y: I swear if i knew where he lived i would have kicked his ass.

i have deleted your maps and account. the DEAL! can go back on. but. msg me 1 time not 5. i would kick your ass. kid. i dont need to download maps my friend from school gave me a code for £5.
01-07-2011, 04:55 PM #26
Originally posted by Hakon View Post
I want this person to either refund our stuff, or get banned. I don`t see why he is having sutch a hard time deactivating my account, i got a offer on 20£ for my maps, but i don`t have more spots becaouse this shithead :( Scammers are ruining the community! :n:

Can you confirm this?
01-07-2011, 05:33 PM #27
xKryptonite
Little One
How much vbux. i dont want banned

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

i have deleted your maps and account. the DEAL! can go back on. but. msg me 1 time not 5. i would kick your ass. kid. i dont need to download maps my friend from school gave me a code for £5.

I don't Know you kept telling Me to keep paying 15000 vBux like 3-5 times
01-07-2011, 05:37 PM #28
G6Modz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xKryptonite View Post
I don't Know you kept telling Me to keep paying 15000 vBux like 3-5 times

Ohh yeah you kept doing it wrong Lol. refunding now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo