03-15-2011, 09:30 PM #1
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: NextGenAholic
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: MANY VM's with
AceMajic - You must login or register to view this content.
Ultimate-Playa - You must login or register to view this content.
AstrailDemigod - You must login or register to view this content.
Also, tried to sell the account on DevineGlitchers, but he removed the thread.
also -> You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: saturday march 12th

How did you purchase: sold my account

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? x
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:-

they said they were very sorry for hacking and they would give me my account back. i've had PM's with iDelete to concur.

He started the issue by acting clueless, then I found proof it was him, and he apologized. Now he is just wasting my time.
Other comments:
at first, i confronted every single person. they all were completely clueless until i got this VM a few days later. You must login or register to view this content.
Props to this guy, for sure.

I just want the account back.
Last edited by DiJiTaLGoDz ; 03-15-2011 at 09:55 PM.
03-16-2011, 12:47 AM #11
I let him use it to try and get his account back, he tried to sell it but i'm getting it back Friday so it's fine. Why had a mod not read this crap yet?
03-16-2011, 11:47 AM #12
Codi360
*Epic Banana Man*
UPDATE - The guy was online yesterday at about 10pm GMT he said he would give me the account back asap, he then went offline and haven't heard of him since, but i have him on PSN and will 100% get your acc back DiJi Winky Winky
03-16-2011, 07:57 PM #13
Are you kidding me, im involved in this dispute. Did you see my name in the dispute paragraph and the link to my profile? read before saying something please. Your a cool guy but read, before saying something to me. thanks
03-16-2011, 08:25 PM #14
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by MomasGirlOnline View Post
Mods, Sorry to post!

But Dijital!, do you have his PSN? if so.. report him to PSN you can do it on the web somewhere on PS3 Site.. if you don't get your account back, call Sony and tell them somebody has hacked your account and you can't get it back. you will need the DOB + Security, or you can tell them to check the IP it was made on and the IP it is being used on now, then they will realise its not the same IP and they can get your account back and ban the users PS3 that has hacked you for life or for a month :y:

i know but i don't want to get anybody PSN banned, that's why i filed a dispute first. I'm only calling sony if the accuser gets perma-banned from this site.
03-16-2011, 08:36 PM #15
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Spartan
Ok, reading through this thread I have no idea what has happened. Who has the account? Who are you suggesting 'scammed' you?

I've written a complete story in iDelete's PM's. He told me to file the dispute. I can't find the private message on the count of NGU's messaging system sucks and the messages get deleted if you have too many NGU pages open. Just check his PM's from me, along with everybody else that i've stated in the OP.
03-16-2011, 08:39 PM #16
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Spartan
What did you sell the account for? And if you have sold it, he has the right to do what he wants with the account.

Get out of my dispute and let iDelete handle this. I have talked with him before filing the dispute.
03-16-2011, 08:44 PM #17
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post
Get out of my dispute and let iDelete handle this. I have talked with him before filing the dispute.

Right.... /facepalm
03-16-2011, 08:51 PM #18
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by NextGenaholic View Post
UPDATE - The guy was online yesterday at about 10pm GMT he said he would give me the account back asap, he then went offline and haven't heard of him since, but i have him on PSN and will 100% get your acc back DiJi Winky Winky

after school can you check if he gets on? i don't know why this has to take so long. i suspect you are just trying to drag this on to eternity. now, what happens when all the $ in the wallet is gone? you're going to have to pay for that.
03-16-2011, 08:54 PM #19
Codi360
*Epic Banana Man*
Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post
after school can you check if he gets on? i don't know why this has to take so long. i suspect you are just trying to drag this on to eternity. now, what happens when all the $ in the wallet is gone? you're going to have to pay for that.

the guy has not been on since,:( also im not responisble for his reactions man. hopefully he doesnt be a dick about giving the account back etc.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo