03-15-2011, 09:30 PM #1
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: NextGenAholic
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: MANY VM's with
AceMajic - You must login or register to view this content.
Ultimate-Playa - You must login or register to view this content.
AstrailDemigod - You must login or register to view this content.
Also, tried to sell the account on DevineGlitchers, but he removed the thread.
also -> You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: saturday march 12th

How did you purchase: sold my account

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? x
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:-

they said they were very sorry for hacking and they would give me my account back. i've had PM's with iDelete to concur.

He started the issue by acting clueless, then I found proof it was him, and he apologized. Now he is just wasting my time.
Other comments:
at first, i confronted every single person. they all were completely clueless until i got this VM a few days later. You must login or register to view this content.
Props to this guy, for sure.

I just want the account back.
Last edited by DiJiTaLGoDz ; 03-15-2011 at 09:55 PM.
03-16-2011, 08:57 PM #20
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by NextGenaholic View Post
the guy has not been on since,:( also im not responisble for his reactions man. hopefully he doesnt be a dick about giving the account back etc.

hopefully? he has to give it back or else it was stolen. no matter what the account is getting back to me. do you really want me to file a dispute on DG also? i didn't think i had to, but if you sold the account there, i guess i will.

i don't want to call sony, either. Obviously i have all the information to the account. If i call sony, they suspend the account for 1 week and PSN ban all users accessing the account besides me.

That is worst case scenerio, I am not contacting sony unless you get banned. Then you and your friend will be banned, too. Nobody wants that.
03-16-2011, 09:01 PM #21
Codi360
*Epic Banana Man*
Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post
hopefully? he has to give it back or else it was stolen. no matter what the account is getting back to me. do you really want me to file a dispute on DG also? i didn't think i had to, but if you sold the account there, i guess i will.

i don't want to call sony, either. Obviously i have all the information to the account. If i call sony, they suspend the account for 1 week and PSN ban all users accessing the account besides me.

That is worst case scenerio, I am not contacting sony unless you get banned. Then you and your friend will be banned, too. Nobody wants that.

okay, do what is necessary. :y:
03-16-2011, 09:30 PM #22
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by NextGenaholic View Post
okay, do what is necessary. :y:

so you'd rather get perma'd from NGU & DG before giving my account back?

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Originally posted by Spartan
Right.... /facepalm

dispute resolved. thanks.
03-16-2011, 09:33 PM #23
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Dispute resolved, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo