04-01-2011, 06:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Mr.Houston
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
]You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 4/1/11

How did you purchase: Account trade

How much?: - My legit 14th account

Did you;
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- YES
If yes, What did they say?:- He continually denies the fact that he gave me bogus info.

Other comments:
Clearly by the picture he gave me, he initially gave me an email address that doesn't even fit in the email address section on the PS3 sign up screen. I want this pathetic little bitch BANNED or my account returned. ASAP. I know for a fact he intentionally scammed because I had my 14th befriended with my side account and the account he was trading to me, and he deleted and blocked me on both.

Also, this user changed his name twice after the scamming.
Last edited by Rip The Jacker ; 04-01-2011 at 06:26 AM.
04-01-2011, 08:33 AM #38
Originally posted by Rip
Nice excuse, you removed me and blocked off me of every account I had you added on. Just give me back my account, enough with this charade.

Theres no need for u to have my friends on the account
04-01-2011, 08:34 AM #39
Originally posted by Mr.Houston View Post
Theres no need for u to have my friends on the account

WTF? You deleted me after I sent you the message "WRONG INFO" on my AceVirus account. You deleted me off of Bl1N6 Also....
04-01-2011, 08:40 AM #40
Originally posted by Rip
WTF? You deleted me after I sent you the message "WRONG INFO" on my AceVirus account. You deleted me off of Bl1N6 Also....

/facepalm deleted you way before that message because i didnt see it

Gettin off for the night peace Winky Winky
Last edited by Mr.Houston ; 04-01-2011 at 08:48 AM.
04-01-2011, 08:45 AM #41
/facepalm deleted you way before that message because i didnt see it

Wow, you know what? I hope you are proud of what you've accomplished here. You've taken some of what I value the most. I trusted you. I gave you my account info first. I even offered to give you another account when the deal had been finished. You spat in my face. If you are so reluctant to admitting the facts, remain BLIND to the truth. As for me, this scam marks my final trade on NGU.

Keep my Bl1n6 account, and reflect on what you've done. Let it remind you of what you've done to me today. You've robbed me of nearly all I have.

This is a quote I'm borrowing from Stewart1champ:
"Either way, I will be happy once he is banned. Simple. I know I am a man, I am legit, I have nothing to hide. He's apparently a little bitch who can't accomplish anything at life, so he cheats his way through it. I have and will continue to have my integrity, which means more to me than any "account" possibly could."
Last edited by Rip The Jacker ; 04-01-2011 at 09:08 AM.
04-01-2011, 09:09 AM #42
If that is how you feel then fine but why would i scam you when i have given $70 to this site and be banned for scamming?

Originally posted by Rip
Wow, you know what? I hope you are proud of what you've accomplished here. You've taken some of what I value the most. I trusted you. I gave you my account info first. I even offered to give you another account when the deal had been finished. You spat in my face. If you are so reluctant to admitting the facts, remain BLIND to the truth. As for me, this scam marks my final trade on NGU.

Keep my Bl1n6 account, and reflect on what you've done. Let it remind you of what you've done to me today. You've robbed me of nearly all I have.

"Either way, I will be happy once he is banned. Simple. I know I am a man, I am legit, I have nothing to hide. He's apparently a little bitch who can't accomplish anything at life, so he cheats his way through it. I have and will continue to have my integrity, which means more to me than any "account" possibly could."
04-01-2011, 09:47 AM #43
Hells
I'm Back...
Originally posted by Rip

Valid reason for posting

Check this out You must login or register to view this content.

If that is how you feel then fine but why would i scam you when i have given $70 to this site and be banned for scamming?

If you donated and you wouldn't scam why make this thread stating you are leaving
04-01-2011, 10:05 AM #44
Because this isnt gonna get resolved and i didnt scam .. i made the thread because i dont have time for a forum

Originally posted by Hells View Post
Valid reason for posting

Check this out You must login or register to view this content.

If you donated and you wouldn't scam why make this thread stating you are leaving
04-01-2011, 10:42 AM #45
MasterBaitor
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Rip
Oh, sure I have your account. That's why I disputed, right? /facepalm

There is enough proof here that suggests otherwise. It is already apparent that you won't end this game of lies.

Sorry for getting involved :p

Its true you are right If you would of scammed him why the hell would you have started a dispute:\

COntact a mod with this link, and call Playsation saying that someone hacked your account.
And metion the hotmail.net
Good Luck :y:
Last edited by MasterBaitor ; 04-01-2011 at 10:48 AM.
04-01-2011, 12:58 PM #46
Originally posted by MasterBaitor View Post
Sorry for getting involved :p

Its true you are right If you would of scammed him why the hell would you have started a dispute:\

COntact a mod with this link, and call Playsation saying that someone hacked your account.
And metion the hotmail.net
Good Luck :y:

Lol and sony is just gonna tell him buying selling and trading PSN accounts is not allowed as said by their user agreement and it wasnt his account in the first place it was someone elses.. BTW what the **** does hotmail.net have to do with it? its a fake email that i used on ps3 i never did say it was a real email on hotmail.com and people use fake emails all the ****ing time

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo