04-01-2011, 06:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Mr.Houston
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
]You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 4/1/11

How did you purchase: Account trade

How much?: - My legit 14th account

Did you;
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- YES
If yes, What did they say?:- He continually denies the fact that he gave me bogus info.

Other comments:
Clearly by the picture he gave me, he initially gave me an email address that doesn't even fit in the email address section on the PS3 sign up screen. I want this pathetic little bitch BANNED or my account returned. ASAP. I know for a fact he intentionally scammed because I had my 14th befriended with my side account and the account he was trading to me, and he deleted and blocked me on both.

Also, this user changed his name twice after the scamming.
Last edited by Rip The Jacker ; 04-01-2011 at 06:26 AM.
04-01-2011, 08:57 PM #56
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by Mr.Houston View Post
Lol and sony is just gonna tell him buying selling and trading PSN accounts is not allowed as said by their user agreement and it wasnt his account in the first place it was someone elses.. BTW what the **** does hotmail.net have to do with it? its a fake email that i used on ps3 i never did say it was a real email on hotmail.com and people use fake emails all the ****ing time

Wrong, you can get banned, I actually tried doing the same thing to someone else a long time ago because he had psn plus, of course no one from ngu or any other forums, i met this guy in psn, and in those days, it was so easy to convince them that I can hack their account 10th prestige mw2. Anyway, he had already done it with 5 ppl. Then I tried to get money out of him, i threaten him "psn account cards or i will **** with this account' He promised it, but unfortanetly sony did something against me and banned me for 30 days, of course theres no way it can be perm because the guy was doing something against the agreement, unless you steal money or buy something in psn store
Last edited by xShadow ; 04-01-2011 at 08:59 PM.
04-01-2011, 09:04 PM #57
Its wasnt his in the first place

Originally posted by xShadow125 View Post
Wrong, you can get banned, I actually tried doing the same thing to someone else a long time ago because he had psn plus, of course no one from ngu or any other forums, i met this guy in psn, and in those days, it was so easy to convince them that I can hack their account 10th prestige mw2. Anyway, he had already done it with 5 ppl. Then I tried to get money out of him, i threaten him "psn account cards or i will **** with this account' He promised it, but unfortanetly sony did something against me and banned me for 30 days, of course theres no way it can be perm because the guy was doing something against the agreement, unless you steal money or buy something in psn store
04-01-2011, 09:08 PM #58
Its wasnt his in the first place

That's what motivated you to scam right? You asked me if I have security info, how many times it was traded, etc.
04-01-2011, 09:27 PM #59
I Am a scammer Peace IDC Bye Winky Winky all u can do is ban be on here

You're a little arsehole! You waste my ****ing time and everyone elses with your shit.

I'll report that account to Sony myself.
04-01-2011, 09:31 PM #60
Originally posted by Gobble View Post
You're a little arsehole! You waste my ****ing time and everyone elses with your shit.

I'll report that account to Sony myself.

Do it ill report this site .. buying selling and trading PSN accounts is against the User agreement :y: So a Lose for you and Win for me ..
04-01-2011, 09:46 PM #61
Do it ill report this site .. buying selling and trading PSN accounts is against the User agreement :y: So a Lose for you and Win for me ..

Lol big man with his threats to call the cyber police. Just ban this stupid little kid. Yes, KID.
04-01-2011, 09:50 PM #62
Mugen904
-Bosna u Srcu-

HAHAHAHA Is this supposed to be April fools joke :carling: Dude GTFO scammer you deserve to be banned.
04-01-2011, 11:33 PM #63

Report this site for what? This site idn't doing anything wrong. It's like free movie sites. They just link you to the place they are hosted, they are not hosting them at all.

You fail at logic, you fail at life. You are worthless. You are much better at You must login or register to view this content. than you are at anything. GTFO, enjoy your ban. You will never amount to anything, you can bank on that.

*apologies for posting in a dispute area*
04-02-2011, 02:54 AM #64
I'm convinced that this jackass is not planning on returning the account.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo