05-02-2011, 01:33 AM #1
Refusing
Problem? Didn't Think So.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Laney
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: We made a trade

How much?: £100 worth of LOVEFiLM Vouchers for 300,000 FIFA 11 UT Coins

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?***

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He refuses to refund my coins

Other comments: I just want 300,000 coins back on FIFA 11 UT or some other sort of compensation. Also I put in my LOVEFiLM "My Account" bit for proof that I haven't used the codes, I am even willing to use Team Viewer with a mod to confirm that.

Also he only provided ONE code and said to use it twice. The code was worth £40 so I was only receiving £80 of vouchers not £100. Then he told me I had to make a new account to use them. Why would I need to create a new account to use a "GIFT CODE" I believe these were not Gift Codes but Promotional offers, where you give to a friend and they get an extended trial or something..
Last edited by Refusing ; 05-02-2011 at 01:43 AM.
05-02-2011, 04:41 PM #29
Refusing
Originally posted by Laney View Post
yeah, on THAT PC

i cant believe you are doing this, you seemed like a nice person

Here we go, with these stupid excuses to make me look like the bad one "oh I thought you were nice" I know your games. Easy to pick up what you are doing. Just return what is mine or replace it with something that is equal to it.
05-02-2011, 04:46 PM #30
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Georgee

I can't make a new account! That was not said before I traded only after. I can't get hold of more CC details. My uncle is the only one who ill allow me and its his name the account I already have is in.

yes i have offered it o some other members, but non have taken up my offer.

I don't know where this dispute is going and quite frankly I dont see it going anywhere, but if you want to dig deeper, We can dig deeper. WHAT WILL TEAMVIEWER DO?

It looks to me that if you want to use the codes you will have to make a new account. If you don't want that you should get a refund. But if you agree to a refund, laney should try the code once on an account to confirm that they was working before you get the refund. (picture proof)

If the code work, laney get half of the fifa coins as a compensation for using the card.

Sounds fair guys?
05-02-2011, 04:54 PM #31
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
It looks to me that if you want to use the codes you will have to make a new account. If you don't want that you should get a refund. But if you agree to a refund, laney should try the code once on an account to confirm that they was working before you get the refund. (picture proof)

If the code work, laney get half of the fifa coins as a compensation for using the card.

Sounds fair guys?

i tell you what, im willing to give him 1/4 of the coins he gave me, since i gave him what he requested and he has no proof to say that he hasnt used them on another pc, and i have no proof they are 100% working apart from my word
if he wishes to settle on this deal
05-02-2011, 04:55 PM #32
Refusing
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

Sounds fair guys?

So no matter what I am losing half of my coins!? No I want a FULL refund?
05-02-2011, 04:57 PM #33
Laney
Ex-Staff
So no matter what I am losing half of my coins!? No I want a FULL refund?

GAIN half of the coins you scammed me out of
05-02-2011, 04:59 PM #34
Refusing
GAIN half of the coins you scammed me out of

No I do not gain any ****ing thing for **** sake. The code didn't ****ing work don't try and turn it around on me. Not my fault that the code doesn't work but yours.
05-02-2011, 05:03 PM #35
Laney
Ex-Staff
No I do not gain any ****ing thing for **** sake. The code didn't ****ing work don't try and turn it around on me. Not my fault that the code doesn't work but yours.

this dispute is going nowhere. i am willing to give him a little compensation just incase ther has been a misunderstanding, and that is 1/4 of the fifa coins
05-02-2011, 05:06 PM #36
Refusing
this dispute is going nowhere. i am willing to give him a little compensation just incase ther has been a misunderstanding, and that is 1/4 of the fifa coins

No I demand a FULL refund. I have proof the code doesn't work. You have 0 proof that you haven't used it before, or that you haven't given it to another user. Therefore my point of the argument is much stronger than yours. Also I have proof that you told me AFTER the trade that I have to make a new account? That wasn't told before the trade and I would have said NO straight away if I knew. It wouldn't be a GIFT CARD if the account has to be new that would mean it is a PROMOTIONAL offer! Also if I had to use the same code TWICE then I would have to make TWO new accounts! So you are scamming me so hard. You didn't even send over the correct amount of codes. You sent me one! There are supposed to be three! Then the one that you did send over DID NOT ****ING WORK!
05-02-2011, 05:15 PM #37
Laney
Ex-Staff
No I demand a FULL refund. I have proof the code doesn't work. You have 0 proof that you haven't used it before, or that you haven't given it to another user. Therefore my point of the argument is much stronger than yours. Also I have proof that you told me AFTER the trade that I have to make a new account? That wasn't told before the trade and I would have said NO straight away if I knew. It wouldn't be a GIFT CARD if the account has to be new that would mean it is a PROMOTIONAL offer! Also if I had to use the same code TWICE then I would have to make TWO new accounts! So you are scamming me so hard. You didn't even send over the correct amount of codes. You sent me one! There are supposed to be three! Then the one that you did send over DID NOT ****ING WORK!

1. i know i have no proof the card hasnt been used before, nor do i have proof it has been used before
2. i said i had 3 cards and yes one of the cards had expired, thats a fair point, so i said the evens out the 14 grand i didnt recieve
3. saying your argument is stronger than yours doesnt make it any stronger, it just makes you feel better about yourself.
4. the card says a gift from ____ and it says it is worth £37 so its basically like a prepaid 2 month.
5. the deal was i gave you the codes and you gave me the coins, not i help you set it up.
6. for the 100th time, the 2 £37 cards have the same code
7. you have no proof that you have not used them elsewhere

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo