05-02-2011, 01:33 AM #1
Refusing
Problem? Didn't Think So.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Laney
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: We made a trade

How much?: £100 worth of LOVEFiLM Vouchers for 300,000 FIFA 11 UT Coins

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?***

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He refuses to refund my coins

Other comments: I just want 300,000 coins back on FIFA 11 UT or some other sort of compensation. Also I put in my LOVEFiLM "My Account" bit for proof that I haven't used the codes, I am even willing to use Team Viewer with a mod to confirm that.

Also he only provided ONE code and said to use it twice. The code was worth £40 so I was only receiving £80 of vouchers not £100. Then he told me I had to make a new account to use them. Why would I need to create a new account to use a "GIFT CODE" I believe these were not Gift Codes but Promotional offers, where you give to a friend and they get an extended trial or something..
Last edited by Refusing ; 05-02-2011 at 01:43 AM.
05-02-2011, 07:44 PM #47
Refusing
Originally posted by Laney View Post
if i gave him his coins bac, he still has my codes, theres no way to change codes, and im pretty sure a big company like LOVEFILM are not going to do something like check stuff like that.

and to george -> the last time im going to offer this (hopefully) i'll give you 1/4 of the coins you sent and we can be done?

NO You make an account check if they work then you can refund me fully. If not I still want 250,000 coins back minimum. LOVEFiLM will check it out if you phoned them. So you can phone them and they will tell you where they have been activated then you will see it is not from my IP!
05-02-2011, 07:57 PM #48
Laney
Ex-Staff
Im recording with hypercam now, it says start your 60 day trial now, idk how to stop hypercam ill post screenies in a sec

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

proof, this is after i typed in the code, i can make the acc for you, and it will be sorted...

PROOF You must login or register to view this content.
05-02-2011, 08:13 PM #49
Laney
Ex-Staff
have the video recorded now, foxkaz want to teamview me playing the video, for proof, proving that the codes were legit and that this dispute is over

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

fox has seen the video, i used one of the codes and videooed it, you can use the other, but you will need to tell me the details you want to put on the account, or you can TV me and put in the details :y:
05-02-2011, 08:15 PM #50
Refusing
have the video recorded now, foxkaz want to teamview me playing the video, for proof, proving that the codes were legit and that this dispute is over

As Foxkaz said previously. You proved they work on a new account but you never told me this. So no you have the codes and Foxkaz said you refund me. I don't want the codes if I have to make a new account.

Dispute ended once coins 300,000 are returned

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Laney proved the codes STILL work but only on a new account. So thats just proof I don't scam and infact there was just a HUGE misunderstanding. But he didn't tell me a I needed a new account so I do not want the codes anymore
05-02-2011, 08:19 PM #51
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by Georgee
As Foxkaz said previously. You proved they work on a new account but you never told me this. So no you have the codes and Foxkaz said you refund me. I don't want the codes if I have to make a new account.

Dispute ended once coins 300,000 are returned

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Laney proved the codes STILL work but only on a new account. So thats just proof I don't scam and infact there was just a HUGE misunderstanding. But he didn't tell me a I needed a new account so I do not want the codes anymore

1. i said,m you can probably use them on your account but you MIGHT have to make a new account before the trade
2. in life, when you trade something, you cant just go back on it and say, i dont want it anymore, give me my old thing back
3. you still have my code, there is no way for you to give it back, you cant change a code
05-02-2011, 08:25 PM #52
Refusing
1. i said,m you can probably use them on your account but you MIGHT have to make a new account before the trade
2. in life, when you trade something, you cant just go back on it and say, i dont want it anymore, give me my old thing back
3. you still have my code, there is no way for you to give it back, you cant change a code

I have proved I am not a scammer from this, and you have proved so also. But it is the only way to resolve it now. FoxkaZ has already said if I still don't want it you return my coins. So yeah.... I want the coins back. I can't make a new account otherwise I would take it.
05-02-2011, 08:34 PM #53
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by Georgee
I have proved I am not a scammer from this, and you have proved so also. But it is the only way to resolve it now. FoxkaZ has already said if I still don't want it you return my coins. So yeah.... I want the coins back. I can't make a new account otherwise I would take it.

im making the account for you, you just give me your email and atuff, you can type it in via TV, and also, you can make the other account.. you can keep the account and the codes, and i will give you 1/4 for the little misunderstanding
05-02-2011, 08:43 PM #54
Refusing
im making the account for you, you just give me your email and atuff, you can type it in via TV, and also, you can make the other account.. you can keep the account and the codes, and i will give you 1/4 for the little misunderstanding

I have an account already though? They are already delivering 2 games (Portal 2 and Fight Night Champion)
05-02-2011, 08:57 PM #55
Laney
Ex-Staff
you can two accounts, delivering to another adress, or you can cancel the account, but when we started talking about the deal, you ddint have an account

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

think of it this way, there was no dispute, i got the fifa coins an spent them straight away, then he decides he doesnt want the codes and then disputes, then what would happen?

this is basically what is talking place, apart from the small misunderstanding about the accounts..

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

and apart from i havent spent the coins.. yet

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo