05-26-2011, 05:19 PM #1
.DiGiTaLTwO.
ii Love My Life <3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: 8mm
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today 5/26/11

How did you purchase: TRADE

How much?: Traded my PSN account

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? X

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He sended me a fake account. You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: Just want my account back if not the account he told me he will send me. As you can see go to my thread [PSN] Prestige 15 Lv.50, he told me he will trade me a Xbox Account and I sended him my info and he changed the e-mail and password.
Pics of proof soon.
Last edited by .DiGiTaLTwO. ; 05-26-2011 at 05:22 PM.
05-26-2011, 05:36 PM #2
BaNk-R0BbeR-
8mm Pistolero
Have you got real proof, I am a good trader and have always dealt my hand first. In my referral thread are some good level 1 members. Why do you have a vendetta with me? I am a good member and accusations like this shouldn't be allowed
05-26-2011, 05:53 PM #3
.DiGiTaLTwO.
ii Love My Life <3
Originally posted by 8mm View Post
Have you got real proof, I am a good trader and have always dealt my hand first. In my referral thread are some good level 1 members. Why do you have a vendetta with me? I am a good member and accusations like this shouldn't be allowed

DUDE you gived me a fake account,! Just give me the real one

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by onSTyLe

I took pictures, from before and after you scammed me, so yeah I have the necessarie proof

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

I took pictures, from before and after you scammed me, so yeah I have the necessarie proof

You are right now connected on my account, why you just dont send me the account you was about to trade dude No

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

NOW YOU ****ING DELETED ME!!! ****ING HATE YOU DUDE !!! Give me my ACCOUNT BACK !!!!!!!!!
05-26-2011, 06:10 PM #4
.DiGiTaLTwO.
ii Love My Life <3
Originally posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
See what happens when you have no patience i told you to wait/ let me play on the account till things got straight. But if this is your main account and you got all the information call up sony.

Thats what I am doing bro Winky Winky
Dont worry I have DOB and Secret Question.
I might recover it soon
05-26-2011, 06:47 PM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by 8mm View Post

Can you please PM me the Xbox account info?

Thats what I am doing bro Winky Winky
Dont worry I have DOB and Secret Question.
I might recover it soon

And can you also please PM the Xbox account info you got?

None of you have shown any proof. So this might clear up an misunderstanding, if some of you changed the password for some reason come clean now.

And don't post in this dispute unless you are the accuser, accused or staff.
05-26-2011, 06:57 PM #6
.DiGiTaLTwO.
ii Love My Life <3
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Can you please PM me the Xbox account info?

And can you also please PM the Xbox account info you got?

Sending info trought PM

None of you have shown any proof. So this might clear up an misunderstanding, if some of you changed the password for some reason come clean now.

And don't post in this dispute unless you are the accuser, accused or staff.

Okay, will send the info trought the PM

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Called sony, they will ban his console.
And I will recover my account back.
Fox, sended you the info he sended me.'
05-26-2011, 07:04 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Okay, will send the info trought the PM

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Called sony, they will ban his console.
And I will recover my account back.
Fox, sended you the info he sended me.'

Why did you even bother to open a dispute if you don't want to find a solution? I got the PM from you, when i get a PM from him I will compare the info and check if there isn't a misunderstanding. By calling Sony and get them to ban his console you only makes this more complicated.

Please wait and see what he has to say. And why do you say he stole your account? You traded an PSN account for an Xbox account, and the Xbox account doesn't seem to work. We need to find a solution, maybe this is just a typo, or wrong account etc.
05-26-2011, 07:09 PM #8
.DiGiTaLTwO.
ii Love My Life <3
Why did you even bother to open a dispute if you don't want to find a solution? I got the PM from you, when i get a PM from him I will compare the info and check if there isn't a misunderstanding. By calling Sony and get them to ban his console you only makes this more complicated.

Please wait and see what he has to say. And why do you say he stole your account? You traded an PSN account for an Xbox account, and the Xbox account doesn't seem to work. We need to find a solution, maybe this is just a typo, or wrong account etc.

Dude, and why he deleted me from psn right when I told him the account is not working? He dont reply me on PSN.
Why you dont go and add him and see for your self he is scamming me?
Cuz if something is wrong he could check and he doesnt.
I already tryed to put in the xbox account lot of times on my xbox and i cant.
Like i said before, this guy deleted me from psn, and he dont reply me!!!

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Other thing, when i sended this guy my info to show proof, he changed INSTANTLY the email, and he sended me a fake account.
Dude i am saying the truth, this guy stoled my account, and I want it back or just give me the right info of the "xbox account"
05-26-2011, 07:17 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dude, and why he deleted me from psn right when I told him the account is not working? He dont reply me on PSN.
Why you dont go and add him and see for your self he is scamming me?
Cuz if something is wrong he could check and he doesnt.
I already tryed to put in the xbox account lot of times on my xbox and i cant.
Like i said before, this guy deleted me from psn, and he dont reply me!!!

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Other thing, when i sended this guy my info to show proof, he changed INSTANTLY the email, and he sended me a fake account.
Dude i am saying the truth, this guy stoled my account, and I want it back or just give me the right info of the "xbox account"

We need to wait for a reply from him. If he doesn't reply within 24 hours I will infract him for scamming and he will be banned, and you could call sony and get them to ban his console. But at the moment I suggest we wait and see.
05-26-2011, 07:22 PM #10
.DiGiTaLTwO.
ii Love My Life <3
We need to wait for a reply from him. If he doesn't reply within 24 hours I will infract him for scamming and he will be banned, and you could call sony and get them to ban his console. But at the moment I suggest we wait and see.

Okay, thanks, I will be here waiting' Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo