05-26-2011, 05:19 PM #1
.DiGiTaLTwO.
ii Love My Life <3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: 8mm
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today 5/26/11

How did you purchase: TRADE

How much?: Traded my PSN account

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? X

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He sended me a fake account. You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: Just want my account back if not the account he told me he will send me. As you can see go to my thread [PSN] Prestige 15 Lv.50, he told me he will trade me a Xbox Account and I sended him my info and he changed the e-mail and password.
Pics of proof soon.
Last edited by .DiGiTaLTwO. ; 05-26-2011 at 05:22 PM.
05-26-2011, 07:49 PM #11
BaNk-R0BbeR-
8mm Pistolero
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Can you please PM me the Xbox account info?

And can you also please PM the Xbox account info you got?

None of you have shown any proof. So this might clear up an misunderstanding, if some of you changed the password for some reason come clean now.

And don't post in this dispute unless you are the accuser, accused or staff.

I am now banned from PSN, WTF? I sent him the xbox details and now I can't log in 2 either.
05-26-2011, 07:50 PM #12
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
He claims to have replied to this thread.
You must login or register to view this content.

I will give him 4 hours untill I infract him, and then you can call Sony and ban his Console if you wish.
Last edited by FoxkaZ ; 05-26-2011 at 08:36 PM.
05-26-2011, 07:51 PM #13
.DiGiTaLTwO.
ii Love My Life <3
Originally posted by 8mm View Post
I am now banned from PSN, WTF? I sent him the xbox details and now I can't log in 2 either.

The xbox account you sended me was fake!!!!
Dont you understand??? Fake Fake Fake

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

He claims to have replied to this thread.
You must login or register to view this content.

I will give him 4 hours untill I infract him, and then you can call Sony and ban his Console if you wish.

Will be a pleasure Winky Winky
Already Called, he is now banned
Last edited by FoxkaZ ; 05-26-2011 at 08:36 PM.
05-26-2011, 07:55 PM #14
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by onSTyLe

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

I meant after the 4 hours had passed...

Send me the Xbox account loggin you sent onSTyLe★ or you will be infracted.
05-26-2011, 07:58 PM #15
BaNk-R0BbeR-
8mm Pistolero
Wow really? Shows how gullable moderators are on this site. He changed the info and has completely pulled the wool over mine and yours eyes.
Im am now banned from playstation so what's the point?
05-26-2011, 08:04 PM #16
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Wow really? Shows how gullable moderators are on this site. He changed the info and has completely pulled the wool over mine and yours eyes.

So you refuse to show the info you sent him? I then assume you scammed him. That he called Sony was your own fault for not replying sooner. You was online the whole time on NGU and still didn't reply to the thread.
Originally posted by onSTyLe

I told you... Now as you got him banned this got a lot more complicated. /facepalm
05-26-2011, 08:08 PM #17
.DiGiTaLTwO.
ii Love My Life <3

You are saying i am the scammer? You are really bad kid, the only scammer here is you.
FoxKaz, recovered my account.
Oh and 8mm why you dont send the info you sended me ??
You scammer liar No

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

So you refuse to show the info you sent him? I then assume you scammed him. That he called Sony was your own fault for not replying sooner. You was online the whole time on NGU and still didn't reply to the thread.

I told you... Now as you got him banned this got a lot more complicated. /facepalm

Fox, I dont want to get him banned soon, I just wanted to recover my PSN back, and the guy told me now the guy who stoled your account is banned, i dont told him to ban him...
Sorry fox...
BTW,he soon or late will be banned by scamming me and stoling acc..
05-26-2011, 08:09 PM #18
BaNk-R0BbeR-
8mm Pistolero

I did reply as soon as I could. And yes you are right im always logged in on NGU, does that mean im on the computer? The info I sent him was REMOVED. You have already assumed alot my friend just look at my 8mm status now(accused scammer). :cry:
05-26-2011, 08:14 PM #19
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I did reply as soon as I could. And yes you are right im always logged in on NGU, does that mean im on the computer? The info I sent him was REMOVED. You have already assumed alot my friend just look at my 8mm status now(accused scammer). :cry:

Everyone who gets accused in a dispute get that user bar. And why didn't you PM me the info when i asked for it. Not post it in public. /facepalm

Either way, the info is a match with what i got from onSTyLe★, and it doesn't work. Can you make sure you sent the correct info?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo