07-06-2011, 09:48 PM #1
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: BonerMan
Scammer NGU Name: Bludger1
(They are partners)
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: vbux

How much?: 10.7 million

Did you;
- Buy? x
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- no reason to
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: This guy had a premium shop offering vbux to make people premium. I'm a nice guy so I chose a bunch of random non-premiums from the shoutbox and made them premium. Now they are not.
Last edited by DiJiTaLGoDz ; 07-06-2011 at 10:52 PM.
07-08-2011, 09:23 AM #38
Jake
One Man Army
Firstly, Bludgerman and BonerMan, enough of the excuses - I've read through the thread and you're both scammers, stop laying the blame on one another, and don't feel the need to respond to this bit; I've made my mind up.

Next: Those who have been scammed, what is your ideal situation? What refund would you like?
07-08-2011, 02:35 PM #39
MarijuanaBlunts
I Love Marijuana
Its a shame to see people like Diji getting scammed who was trying to help a bunch of non premium members ... these two should be banned and the people that got scammed should get their vbux back.. thats my thought as I was on of those people that feel scammed since i was on the list to get premium.. if i knew these 2 in real life id.... ehhh whatever, Bring the Ban hammer down !
07-08-2011, 04:36 PM #40
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Dave
Firstly, Bludgerman and BonerMan, enough of the excuses - I've read through the thread and you're both scammers, stop laying the blame on one another, and don't feel the need to respond to this bit; I've made my mind up.

Next: Those who have been scammed, what is your ideal situation? What refund would you like?

If we did refund them, Jim took away all my vbux..

and Bludger1 spent all of his half the vbux.
07-08-2011, 05:14 PM #41
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff

I would like all the randoms I graciously paid for premium, be premium. Make outsider feel sorry for me and give them back premium and ill give anybody the 10.5 million plus more if needed.

Yea, I wish. I guess the only option here is to refund me back my 10.5 million, and I will have to try and find somebody else who will give ngu money for vbux. :(
07-08-2011, 05:16 PM #42
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by DiJi View Post
I would like all the randoms I graciously paid for premium, be premium. Make outsider feel sorry for me and give them back premium and ill give anybody the 10.5 million plus more if needed.

Yea, I wish. I guess the only option here is to refund me back my 10.5 million, and I will have to try and find somebody else who will give ngu money for vbux. :(

As I said, I had half of it. and bludger1 spent his half.
07-08-2011, 05:21 PM #43
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by BonerMan View Post
As I said, I had half of it. and bludger1 spent his half.

You owe more people than just me vbux. How about have the $110 you donated to NGU? Huurrr durrrr
07-08-2011, 06:08 PM #44
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]

Well, since we did pay for 'premium', the ideal situation would be for us to recieve premium, but that isn't going to happen, so I assume we should get a refund of our vbux. Also, for those two, an appriopriate course of action such as a ban should take place.
07-08-2011, 08:35 PM #45
Go ahead and ban me, cause there is no way I can get $110 in a week. And besides Its just a website, Theres many more. Such as pv hax, and my own site Winky Winky. Oh and btw, BonerMan had nothing to do with anything, Its my paypal, and I did every single donation, we never partnered up. I just put in his name , cause I saw him in the SB, and once someone sent him vbux, he just thought it was a miricle that someone randomly sent him 1 million vbux everyday. So yea. BonerMan had absolutely nothing to do with anything that has been done, It wass ALL me!

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

End the damn dispute, and ban me
07-08-2011, 08:38 PM #46
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo