08-16-2011, 04:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Mr.Ryan J
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
I can PM a mod if they wish

When did this happen:
Today this morning

How did you purchase:
Sold my account dFuseR for $32 and 3 mill vbux

How much?: $32 and 3 mill vbux

Did you;
- Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He told me about him opening a paypal dispute and it was fine... But when I went to the bank, they said that he opened a dispute

Other comments:
Mods, please tell him to give me back $32 or get me my account dFuseR back.
08-16-2011, 05:49 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user. He has 24 hours to reply.
08-16-2011, 06:04 PM #3
WOAHH dude its sorted bro,, i sorted it just after i sent you the pm, check paypal again.
08-16-2011, 06:15 PM #4
Originally posted by Mr.Ryan
WOAHH dude its sorted bro,, i sorted it just after i sent you the pm, check paypal again.

Then how come when I went to the bank they didn't give me?!
Either you send me the money again or give me dFuseR back No

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Why are you not talking?! Is it because I just said the truth?
08-16-2011, 06:20 PM #5
ill take a pic of my account and sent transactions ? it may take up to a day or two after my confirmation about the dispute, i closed teh dispute and said it's fine, it should be arriving to your bank shortly,if not ill give you the money, DEAL ?
08-16-2011, 06:26 PM #6
ill take a pic of my account and sent transactions ? it may take up to a day or two after my confirmation about the dispute, i closed teh dispute and said it's fine, it should be arriving to your bank shortly,if not ill give you the money, DEAL ?
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Contacted the accused user. He has 24 hours to reply.

I'll give you 2 days Max.
Either refund or fix the dispute. If you can't fix it, either give me the account back or I will have to take it away from you as I know the original owner... No

Fox, let's give him 2 days to try and fix :y:
08-16-2011, 06:29 PM #7
uhh,i thought when i bought it you said , you DONT knw the dob or question and now your saying the owner does ? i have fixed dispute
08-16-2011, 06:36 PM #8
uhh,i thought when i bought it you said , you DONT knw the dob or question and now your saying the owner does ? i have fixed dispute

Show me/ FoxkaZ .
So fox can confirm...
08-16-2011, 09:38 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Provide valid proof please. You have 24 hours to either provide proof or refund the user. Failure will result in a permanent ban.
08-16-2011, 09:39 PM #10
You can't do anything until he shows a pic of his bank account and recent actions. it's there i know it is

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo