10-03-2011, 11:11 PM #1
amir7863
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: paciox
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12380[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12381[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: 02-10-2011

How did you purchase: Paciox created a psn account for me to credit. I credited that account with £20.

How much?: £20

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes

If yes, What did they say?:

He sent numerous private messaging saying do not worry you will receive the 500k coins and that he couldn't log onto the ea site to transfer the coins. He kept on saying don't worry you'll get your coins but he never bought my card i put up for sale. Now he's denying any transactions! I transfered £20 on his created psn account 'babuj23'. His real psn ID is 'Sn1per-2'. Today he's changed his PSN ID on his ngu profile to avoid being caught!

Other comments: I would like my £20 back asap or my 500k coins on fifa 12 ultimate team.
10-03-2011, 11:16 PM #2
paciox
Banned
Originally posted by amir7863 View Post
Scammer NGU Name: paciox
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12380[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12381[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: 02-10-2011

How did you purchase: Paciox created a psn account for me to credit. I credited that account with £20.

How much?: £20

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes

If yes, What did they say?:

He sent numerous private messaging saying do not worry you will receive the 500k coins and that he couldn't log onto the ea site to transfer the coins. He kept on saying don't worry you'll get your coins but he never bought my card i put up for sale. Now he's denying any transactions! I transfered £20 on his created psn account 'babuj23'. His real psn ID is 'Sn1per-2'. Today he's changed his PSN ID on his ngu profile to avoid being caught!

Other comments: I would like my £20 back asap or my 500k coins on fifa 12 ultimate team.

haha u must be stupid u done that screen **** know where and it was 20 for 200 coins and u got them and stop fukin cheatin sniper haha good luck with how much u wanna bet thats not my acc i just used some1 forum acc Smile so good luck, scammer,, fukin hell man train get mor coins out of me

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

and it never happen 2.10.11 so u a trin to give some fake dates now aswell lol
10-03-2011, 11:18 PM #3
amir7863
Little One
Mods please read my private messages that involve paciox! The full story is there. I will not respond to paciox as i've grown sick and tired of his excuses and lies.
10-03-2011, 11:21 PM #4
paciox
Banned
Mods please read my private messages that involve paciox! The full story is there. I will not respond to paciox as i've grown sick and tired of his excuses and lies.

im not takin no blam e amte
10-03-2011, 11:24 PM #5
amir7863
Little One
Im not your mate, the text is clear in black and white in the privare messages for the moderators to see SCAMMER! This will be my last message to you until a mod gets involved!
10-03-2011, 11:27 PM #6
paciox
Banned
Im not your mate, the text is clear in black and white in the privare messages for the moderators to see SCAMMER! This will be my last message to you until a mod gets involved!

tryin to be claver u got the acc that there is money on now .. soo propely spend already :(
10-03-2011, 11:29 PM #7
amir7863
Little One
Scammer await for a mod to get involved, talking to you is like talking to a 5 year old kid whose stole a toy and hiding it! All kids get caught in the end!
10-03-2011, 11:41 PM #8
paciox
Banned
Scammer await for a mod to get involved, talking to you is like talking to a 5 year old kid whose stole a toy and hiding it! All kids get caught in the end!

ui will catch u .. in lnd 1 day for train samting like this watch

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

u got the account and my coin so whos the scammer u suppost to put another 20 pound right that was deal and u take my account soo shut the hell up man .. i closin this bye u scamm me so i want my coins back

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

let me log in into a web and i show u that u got coins Winky Winky
10-03-2011, 11:56 PM #9
amir7863
Little One
Your stroy is a complete and utter joke! First you say i received the coins! Then you say i got your account! Then you say we agreed £20 for 200 coins!!!! Kid your confusing yourself! The mods are laughing at you right now!!! Like i sais i'll wait for the mods to read the private messages. Good night SCAMMER!
10-04-2011, 10:11 AM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by paciox View Post
ui will catch u .. in lnd 1 day for train samting like this watch

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

u got the account and my coin so whos the scammer u suppost to put another 20 pound right that was deal and u take my account soo shut the hell up man .. i closin this bye u scamm me so i want my coins back

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

let me log in into a web and i show u that u got coins Winky Winky

Your stroy is a complete and utter joke! First you say i received the coins! Then you say i got your account! Then you say we agreed £20 for 200 coins!!!! Kid your confusing yourself! The mods are laughing at you right now!!! Like i sais i'll wait for the mods to read the private messages. Good night SCAMMER!

... Please write so I can understand it.

Also give me some more (readable) details about your trade.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo