10-03-2011, 11:11 PM #1
amir7863
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: paciox
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12380[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12381[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: 02-10-2011

How did you purchase: Paciox created a psn account for me to credit. I credited that account with £20.

How much?: £20

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes

If yes, What did they say?:

He sent numerous private messaging saying do not worry you will receive the 500k coins and that he couldn't log onto the ea site to transfer the coins. He kept on saying don't worry you'll get your coins but he never bought my card i put up for sale. Now he's denying any transactions! I transfered £20 on his created psn account 'babuj23'. His real psn ID is 'Sn1per-2'. Today he's changed his PSN ID on his ngu profile to avoid being caught!

Other comments: I would like my £20 back asap or my 500k coins on fifa 12 ultimate team.
10-04-2011, 04:40 PM #11
amir7863
Little One
Thank you Foxkaz for investigating.

I saw on the Fifa 12 trading forum that paciox had created a thread selling 800k coins for fifa 12 ultimate team. I was interested in buying coins of him. We negociated a price for 500k coins at £40. He said he did not have paypal and would perfer £40 worth of psn money to spend in the store. I suggested he create a psn account where I can transfer £20, which he created and I tansferred in £20. We agreed that he would then buy my bronze card i put up of a buy price of 500k coins. The psn account he created was 'babuj23' where I transfered in £20. I then waited for him to buy my bronze card and gave him the card details. He said that the EA servers were not allowing him to log onto the web app so he'd buy the card the next day. This was understandable so i agreed. I then gave him a further 12-hours to buy the card. He sent private messages saying 'don't worry you'll get your coins'. He kept repeating this and 24hours had lapsed and he still did not buy my card. I contacted him and said I shall report him if he does not do what he agreed and he said you don't have no proof! At which point i knew i had been scammed! And here I am opening this dispute. Paciox is denying all this and making up contradictory stories. The whole exchanges are saved in my private messages and give you permission to access them and read them. I feel i have been cheated out of hard earned cash and not got what i bought! I hope NGU can resolve this matter as it's a forum I respect and enjoy talking in.

If you require any further information then please do let me know. Thank you.
10-04-2011, 06:12 PM #12
paciox
Banned
everyting is tru here but he have reive the 200k poins + he took the account "babuj23" with the money he has transfered . soo i have been scamed not him no he is tryin to get more points out of me this is a joke!
10-04-2011, 06:33 PM #13
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by amir7863 View Post
Thank you Foxkaz for investigating.

I saw on the Fifa 12 trading forum that paciox had created a thread selling 800k coins for fifa 12 ultimate team. I was interested in buying coins of him. We negociated a price for 500k coins at £40. He said he did not have paypal and would perfer £40 worth of psn money to spend in the store. I suggested he create a psn account where I can transfer £20, which he created and I tansferred in £20. We agreed that he would then buy my bronze card i put up of a buy price of 500k coins. The psn account he created was 'babuj23' where I transfered in £20. I then waited for him to buy my bronze card and gave him the card details. He said that the EA servers were not allowing him to log onto the web app so he'd buy the card the next day. This was understandable so i agreed. I then gave him a further 12-hours to buy the card. He sent private messages saying 'don't worry you'll get your coins'. He kept repeating this and 24hours had lapsed and he still did not buy my card. I contacted him and said I shall report him if he does not do what he agreed and he said you don't have no proof! At which point i knew i had been scammed! And here I am opening this dispute. Paciox is denying all this and making up contradictory stories. The whole exchanges are saved in my private messages and give you permission to access them and read them. I feel i have been cheated out of hard earned cash and not got what i bought! I hope NGU can resolve this matter as it's a forum I respect and enjoy talking in.

If you require any further information then please do let me know. Thank you.

Could you take a picture of the PM's related to this dispute?
10-04-2011, 06:53 PM #14
amir7863
Little One
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12389[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12390[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12391[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12392[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12393[/ATTACH]

Proof attached.
10-04-2011, 09:09 PM #15
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by paciox View Post
everyting is tru here but he have reive the 200k poins + he took the account "babuj23" with the money he has transfered . soo i have been scamed not him no he is tryin to get more points out of me this is a joke!

Can you prove that? If not you have 24 hours to get him this bronze card. Failure will result in an infraction for scamming.
10-04-2011, 09:35 PM #16
paciox
Banned
let me log in into website nad send screen..

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

and he is not getting my money again coz he already got it soo let me just log in !

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

he got the coin and the money soo how the hell u can call me scammer
10-04-2011, 09:39 PM #17
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
let me log in into website nad send screen..

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

and he is not getting my money again coz he already got it soo let me just log in !

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

he got the coin and the money soo how the hell u can call me scammer

Can you please prove that with a picture?
10-04-2011, 09:41 PM #18
paciox
Banned
how can i prove it if i pay the coins already, and he has the account with money? hmm on my console its doesn say that u buy that player for how much if there will be a way i will show it
10-04-2011, 09:47 PM #19
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
how can i prove it if i pay the coins already, and he has the account with money? hmm on my console its doesn say that u buy that player for how much if there will be a way i will show it

Are there not any sort of transaction history? And what about the bronze card? Your time is still running out until you can prove this to me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo