11-19-2011, 04:41 AM #1
deathkid1212
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: x-Roniie-x.
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You can also go through the rest of my PM's for more info on the deal

You must login or register to view this content.

Email of the Order: (note that I was supposed to get a 50pound PSN card, not a $25 US card
When did this happen: 11/17/11

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $75

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- First he said that he accidently sent the code to his email, and he was gonna get me it. Now he says it was sent to my email, and a code was sent to mine. However it was $20 US playstation. I asked for £50 PSN. He also said he would get it to me before the playstation maintenance, aka only 20 minutes. Now that I can't do the 5 slot gameshare, I have no use even if I get the code.

Other comments:
After I didn't get the code and it was after the playstation change, i found someone who could get me what I wanted to purchase with the card, so I allowed him to get the code by tomorrow at 6 AM PST. But the guy doesn't have the amount of slots that I want so that deal was cancelled.

I want a full refund, and I'll give you the $20 code that was sent to me
Last edited by deathkid1212 ; 11-19-2011 at 04:53 AM.
11-27-2011, 11:55 AM #29
Originally posted by deathkid1212 View Post
quick question, will you have all of $75 on sunday or do you still have to sell the $20 psn card to get the rest of the money?

Nigga, You a Kid ? Say To Foxkaz to Delete This Thread, I Repeat 1 Time, YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY DONT WORRY I DONT FORGET YOU ! YOU WILL GET YOUR $53 AND I WILL SELL THE PSN CARD FOR YOU WILL GET YOUR $75.
11-27-2011, 08:27 PM #30
deathkid1212
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by x. View Post
Nigga, You a Kid ? Say To Foxkaz to Delete This Thread, I Repeat 1 Time, YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY DONT WORRY I DONT FORGET YOU ! YOU WILL GET YOUR $53 AND I WILL SELL THE PSN CARD FOR YOU WILL GET YOUR $75.

I'm just saying that because you said you'd be getting more money today, would you get enough for all of the $75 or just the $53. No need to go all caps.
11-27-2011, 09:33 PM #31
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

I'm just saying that because you said you'd be getting more money today, would you get enough for all of the $75 or just the $53. No need to go all caps.

So it's Sunday, update please.
11-28-2011, 12:54 AM #32
deathkid1212
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
So it's Sunday, update please.

Nothing yet, but I'm going to wait for him to reply
11-28-2011, 11:37 PM #33
deathkid1212
I’m too L33T

It's Monday, are you going to send the money or not?
11-29-2011, 05:34 AM #34
deathkid1212
I’m too L33T

It's been too long. I'm going to open a paypal dispute if you don't get the money to me by thursday.
12-01-2011, 01:17 AM #35
deathkid1212
I’m too L33T
48 Hours Man ? I Cant Sorry :/ Sunday it's my 18 Years i will have some money to refund to him, and deathkid, Foxkaz speak to me, no to you.
And Thanks for the appreciate ( @Foxkaz. )

Ok I'm going to be very clear. If I don't get a good reason on why the money hasn't been refunded by Friday, I am going to open a paypal dispute.
12-01-2011, 01:36 PM #36
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Ok I'm going to be very clear. If I don't get a good reason on why the money hasn't been refunded by Friday, I am going to open a paypal dispute.

Since he has failed to refund and reply. I could just ban him now and you can start the paypal dispute.
12-02-2011, 12:37 AM #37
deathkid1212
I’m too L33T

Alright. I've given you enough time. It shouldn't take 2 weeks for you to press a few buttons. If I don't get my money back by 7AM Pacific time Tomorrow, I am opening a paypal dispute and asking FoxkaZ to ban you. You're decision if you want to get banned or not.
Last edited by deathkid1212 ; 12-02-2011 at 05:23 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo