11-19-2011, 04:41 AM #1
deathkid1212
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: x-Roniie-x.
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You can also go through the rest of my PM's for more info on the deal

You must login or register to view this content.

Email of the Order: (note that I was supposed to get a 50pound PSN card, not a $25 US card
When did this happen: 11/17/11

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $75

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- First he said that he accidently sent the code to his email, and he was gonna get me it. Now he says it was sent to my email, and a code was sent to mine. However it was $20 US playstation. I asked for £50 PSN. He also said he would get it to me before the playstation maintenance, aka only 20 minutes. Now that I can't do the 5 slot gameshare, I have no use even if I get the code.

Other comments:
After I didn't get the code and it was after the playstation change, i found someone who could get me what I wanted to purchase with the card, so I allowed him to get the code by tomorrow at 6 AM PST. But the guy doesn't have the amount of slots that I want so that deal was cancelled.

I want a full refund, and I'll give you the $20 code that was sent to me
Last edited by deathkid1212 ; 11-19-2011 at 04:53 AM.
12-03-2011, 05:47 AM #38
deathkid1212
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by x. View Post
Hum LoL ? I Gave you Around 1 Month to get pay me, and YoU Receive the Code In Your E-Mail, You Said me it no Lie. I Didnt Scammed you Kid...I Bought the Card With the money you sent me, and you receive it in your E-MAIL. When The Trade wasnt ready, you were always Offline when i sent you lot of message if it was ready or no, now you always online and u accused me scammer ? LoL.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

And Please, Where you open a Dispute, open it when i'm online Kid.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Infa, u No Thanked me for Lying ? Ha...Dont Trade with this Guy, Why I Would like to get banned, look my Post, my Activities...

Hey if you are actually telling the truth tell me exactly when you're going to send the money and WHY it is taking so long. If you don't I'm going to open a paypal dispute
12-03-2011, 08:02 PM #39
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by deathkid1212 View Post
Hey if you are actually telling the truth tell me exactly when you're going to send the money and WHY it is taking so long. If you don't I'm going to open a paypal dispute

Have you decided what you want to do. He is clearly ignoring the dispute.
12-03-2011, 10:12 PM #40
deathkid1212
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Have you decided what you want to do. He is clearly ignoring the dispute.

Yea I'm going to open paypal dispute. Please ban him
12-03-2011, 10:22 PM #41
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by deathkid1212 View Post
Yea I'm going to open paypal dispute. Please ban him

User banned, good luck with the paypal dispute.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo