11-23-2011, 07:52 PM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: M4CarbineSin
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Will post PM's below

When did this happen: Started 28th Oct he paid for a DS2 Plat for another NGU Member, which I sync'd without any problem.

How did you purchase: DS2 trade for PSN Cards

How much?: 2 x $50 PSM Cards

Did you;

- Trade? Yes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- A lot - you can see his story changes as below.

Other comments: I didn't want to open this dispute, I've asked M4 to resolve with alternative means.

All PM's in order of timeline.
Originally posted by jedt
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin

Code 1
Code 2

here, let me know once dead space 2 has dlc r2s ill give u login to snyc

Codes didn't work - I was using them as payment for someone - don't mess me around.
2 $50 codes now please.

Why do I get the feeling you're messing me around on this?
What does it matter when I use a code, its not milk, there shouldn't be an expiry date.

New codes now.

The guy i bought them from, was only suppose to return 5 cards to the store, but it seems like he returned all 20. I havn't heard from him in weeks. His ngu is cod1234

The guy i bought them from, was only suppose to return 5 cards to the store, but it seems like he returned all 20. I havn't heard from him in weeks. His ngu is cod1234

No **** that...you owe me 2 x $50 psn codes...I'm using them for payments on 2 separate jobs.
I'm not contacting anyone else, that deal was between us two.
Stop messing around and give me 2 codes now.

I delivered a DS2 Plat as agreed.

I need those codes as payments for customers of mine.
I don't care about other people, I don't care about other deals, I do care about my codes...get them now.
I knew you'd mess me around.

i am not trying to mess you around, i tested those codes before giving it to you.. were you the one that tested the codes?

No I didn't test them, I passed over to a highly trustworthy friend...don't act the shite with me.
Give me 2 codes now.

i don't got 2 codes and my paypal money is frozen up you can even look at the pictures on my thread..

I don't care about your paypal...get $100 of your Dad, get down to a local store and give me 2 x $50 psn cards.
Are you going to deliver or do I have to open a dispute?

i wish you didn't but if you feel that you do, then do but i didn't know my supplier was going to return all the cards and screw me over

there down in san diego..

I don't care, are you going to deliver the codes?
You know you've gone a step too far this time.
Confirm if you're getting the codes...yes or no?

no i cant i got no money,

will your friend take a gameshare slot?

The messages continue in this vain, happy to post them, he goes from saying his Supplier screwed him above, to offer a Game Share in last msg
Last edited by jedt ; 11-23-2011 at 07:56 PM.
12-27-2011, 11:49 AM #20
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by jedt View Post
I'm not going to the back of your long list...I wanted this sorted 2months ago.
I'll give 2 weeks from today...agreed?

why would you go to the front you were the 2nd to last deal i agreed on. Totally Makes Sense
12-27-2011, 11:52 AM #21
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
why would you go to the front you were the 2nd to last deal i agreed on. Totally Makes Sense

Just agreeing to solve a dispute with you is a chore.
This dispute was opened over a month ago, you told me you'd have the DS Plat but its dragging on & on.
Will you have it ready in 2 weeks?
12-27-2011, 12:20 PM #22
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
This dispute was opened over a month ago, you told me you'd have the DS Plat but its dragging on & on.

no it won't be ready in 2 weeks, i am going to finish my older deals first, and then ill worry about this, because i alright put in 69 hours into the plat which is stupid, because dead space 2 plat is only a 12 hour plat.. But you couldn't pick a fair plat in return.. And there i still 60+ hours left till plat.

Edit: You never ever showed me proof that the cards didn't work, you had them they worked, and you redeemed them. I can't just sit here and take your word that you didn't redeem it. or have someone else redeem it.

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.
Just noticed this dispute against you...he had 3 PSN cards fail which you supplied.

This doesn't help your argument against me.

I'll take Plats for payment.

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Can we try to work out something here as alternative payment. If platinums, what would be fair? Also once you receive the email from Sony, please resend to me ([email protected]) so I can confirm whatever they say.

Here we will change up the deal, since the psn cards value are 100$
I will not do the dark souls plat for jedt, and instead ill just get him 100$ paypal.

So thats the new agreement: 100$ PayPal

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

60$ for just dead space 2 plat ( which is what i charge )
or 100$ for dead space 2 plat + dlc which was the original deal but seems like your having a hard time with the dlc.
12-27-2011, 12:39 PM #23
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
no it won't be ready in 2 weeks, i am going to finish my older deals first, and then ill worry about this, because i alright put in 69 hours into the plat which is stupid, because dead space 2 plat is only a 12 hour plat.. But you couldn't pick a fair plat in return.. And there i still 60+ hours left till plat.

Edit: You never ever showed me proof that the cards didn't work, you had them they worked, and you redeemed them. I can't just sit here and take your word that you didn't redeem it. or have someone else redeem it.

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Here we will change up the deal, since the psn cards value are 100$
I will not do the dark souls plat for jedt, and instead ill just get him 100$ paypal.

So thats the new agreement: 100$ PayPal

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

60$ for just dead space 2 plat ( which is what i charge )
or 100$ for dead space 2 plat + dlc which was the original deal but seems like your having a hard time with the dlc.

I have the DLC pretty much ready to sync but I held off because I knew there would be more tantrums on this ridiculous agreement.
I'd prefer not to take Paypal from you - fear of you doing a claim back - you've repeatedly threatened this on PSN chat and pm.

As for the Plats - you have to stop moaning about this...I asked what games you'd do to solve this, you gave me a list, I asked for Alien Breed2; The Shoot; along with 3or4 others which you refused, YOU OFFERED DARK SOULS - I requested something on my list for completion but again you offered Dark Souls - I have the PM's to prove it.

I'll take $75 on paypal without the DLC but it has to go through a third party account i.e. a MOD.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Any update here?

Want Foxkaz to agree to this.
Last edited by jedt ; 12-27-2011 at 01:00 PM.
12-27-2011, 01:06 PM #24
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
I have the DLC pretty much ready ync but I held off because I knew there would be more tantrums on this ridiculous agreement.
I'd prefer not to take Paypal from you - fear of you doing a claim back - you've repeatedly threatened this on PSN chat and pm.

As for the Plats - you have to stop moaning about this...I asked what games you'd do to solve this, you gave me a list, I asked for Alien Breed2; The Shoot; along with 3or4 others which you refused, YOU OFFERED DARK SOULS - I requested something on my list for completion but again you offered Dark Souls - I have the PM's to prove it.

I'll take $75 on paypal without the DLC but it has to go through a third party account i.e. a MOD.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Want Foxkaz to agree to this.

It wouldnt come from me if you want ill do the chargeback for the 78$ i sent you 3-6 months ago
12-27-2011, 01:10 PM #25
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
It wouldnt come from me if you want ill do the chargeback for the 78$ i sent you 3-6 months ago

Who will it come from? $75 as a gift and we're done.

Stop threatening me with your pathetic charge back...its mundane.
12-27-2011, 01:16 PM #26
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Who will it come from? $75as a gift and we're done.

I didnt threaten just asked a quesion to your stupid remark also befofe anymore is sent i want proof that you did not sell the codes nor used the codes. Because you had working cards and all of a sudden they dont work... And dont worry about who its sent from
12-27-2011, 01:17 PM #27
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I didnt threaten just asked a quesion to your stupid remark also befofe anymore is sent i want proof that you did not sell the codes nor used the codes. Because you had working cards and all of a sudden they dont work... And dont worry about who its sent from

You are not really in any position to make demands here. Explain who the money will be from.
12-27-2011, 08:54 PM #28
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy

Well i don't know dumbass, you were trying to make me do your MAG PLAT which takes 300 hours, for your stupid 12 hour plat. O YOU WANT ME TO POST THAT PROOF .

You are not really in any position to make demands here. Explain who the money will be from.

Jedt won't be paid until i finish up all my other deals and repay houndary first for the ipod he sent me

OR

I can just do a dead space 2 plat get it r2s and i can snyc it to who ever jedt wants so i don't got to pay money and i can have the plat in 2 days. And so he didn't lose his dead space 2 plat he snyced and ill do the dead space 2 plat and return it back to him. Sounds good right.

And it seems like people can just say shit to get people banned, because if i remeber correct last year, i was banned because i didn't complete this guys dj hero trophies when i didn't agree to that, so basically i am going to get banned for this shit again. Because jedt doesn't have to post proof of anything which is stupid. So ya ill think about what i will do about this problem.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

also ill pay you 60$ or nothing, as all i will have left is 60$ and the plat is not worth 75$ this is my last post in this dispute until i hear from fox which will probably be never.
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 12-27-2011 at 08:51 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo