11-23-2011, 07:52 PM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: M4CarbineSin
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Will post PM's below

When did this happen: Started 28th Oct he paid for a DS2 Plat for another NGU Member, which I sync'd without any problem.

How did you purchase: DS2 trade for PSN Cards

How much?: 2 x $50 PSM Cards

Did you;

- Trade? Yes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- A lot - you can see his story changes as below.

Other comments: I didn't want to open this dispute, I've asked M4 to resolve with alternative means.

All PM's in order of timeline.
Originally posted by jedt
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin

Code 1
Code 2

here, let me know once dead space 2 has dlc r2s ill give u login to snyc

Codes didn't work - I was using them as payment for someone - don't mess me around.
2 $50 codes now please.

Why do I get the feeling you're messing me around on this?
What does it matter when I use a code, its not milk, there shouldn't be an expiry date.

New codes now.

The guy i bought them from, was only suppose to return 5 cards to the store, but it seems like he returned all 20. I havn't heard from him in weeks. His ngu is cod1234

The guy i bought them from, was only suppose to return 5 cards to the store, but it seems like he returned all 20. I havn't heard from him in weeks. His ngu is cod1234

No **** that...you owe me 2 x $50 psn codes...I'm using them for payments on 2 separate jobs.
I'm not contacting anyone else, that deal was between us two.
Stop messing around and give me 2 codes now.

I delivered a DS2 Plat as agreed.

I need those codes as payments for customers of mine.
I don't care about other people, I don't care about other deals, I do care about my codes...get them now.
I knew you'd mess me around.

i am not trying to mess you around, i tested those codes before giving it to you.. were you the one that tested the codes?

No I didn't test them, I passed over to a highly trustworthy friend...don't act the shite with me.
Give me 2 codes now.

i don't got 2 codes and my paypal money is frozen up you can even look at the pictures on my thread..

I don't care about your paypal...get $100 of your Dad, get down to a local store and give me 2 x $50 psn cards.
Are you going to deliver or do I have to open a dispute?

i wish you didn't but if you feel that you do, then do but i didn't know my supplier was going to return all the cards and screw me over

there down in san diego..

I don't care, are you going to deliver the codes?
You know you've gone a step too far this time.
Confirm if you're getting the codes...yes or no?

no i cant i got no money,

will your friend take a gameshare slot?

The messages continue in this vain, happy to post them, he goes from saying his Supplier screwed him above, to offer a Game Share in last msg
Last edited by jedt ; 11-23-2011 at 07:56 PM.
12-27-2011, 11:18 PM #38
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Yes I remember everything, i remember you giving my account details to your scumbag mates, i remember you putting MAG at 0% and then claiming it was someone else - you were the only one with my account details.

We spoke for hours last year and I kept saying you'd get back on here if you completed all outstanding deals...good that D-Rock was saying the same thing, we were both looking out for you.

I've given chance after chance with this and I'm sick of it, leaving it to the Mods...not interested anymore.

I didn't add mag, you blamed it was me when i was completing your demon souls us which was my first deal on here. I didn't have mag back then.
12-27-2011, 11:26 PM #39
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Yes I remember everything, i remember you giving my account details to your scumbag mates, i remember you putting MAG at 0% and then claiming it was someone else - you were the only one with my account details.

We spoke for hours last year and I kept saying you'd get back on here if you completed all outstanding deals...good that D-Rock was saying the same thing, we were both looking out for you.

I've given chance after chance with this and I'm sick of it, leaving it to the Mods...not interested anymore.

User banned, sorry that it didn't have a better outcome for you. I'll get his IP banned and do some search for other accounts. Mark my words, he will not return.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo