11-28-2011, 06:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: X--g-r-1-n-c-h-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof(shoutbox screens were made on the 20th of November 2011):
He confirmed he's going to pay, he said he's sorting out paypal.
You must login or register to view this content.
Firstly, he said that he sent it
Than he said that he might have sent it to a wrong person, and cancelled it after I asked for proof, screenshot.
Than he said he's getting a new credit card and will pay in five minutes..
Next day he said he's going to pay in 5 mins again.. That was the last talk. Now, after >168 hours it's just the STUPiD SILENCE, STUPiD Ignoring my messages. I hope this thread will move this..

Look at the messages, dates, time..
I was even talking to him on the 19th of November!

When did this happen: about 2 weeks ago or so, around 18th of november

How did you purchase: I was selling!

How much?: YT BG FOR $5

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Sold Background For $5 which I didn't get.
[Background itself, black-yellow-goldish, like he wanted]

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: Ignoring

Other comments:

Im kind, im fair, but im not gonna stand this. I gave him around 168 hours to reply - he was just ignorant. This one does the obvious ignore thing. I just want my money. And yeah, probably unexpected, but I always do the screenshots of deals in the shoutbox. Comes out of a large expirence working with scammers. I dont want to call you scammer, once again, I just want my money. I guess, here it is more than enough proof.
11-28-2011, 02:33 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
11-28-2011, 08:49 PM #3
Adam--
Banned
he said i have 24hours to reply to him i did reply to him he never messaged me back and i never even got the background because i asked him to change something on it and he did not send the link back to me so im not paying for something i never even got in the 1st place so

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

and i sent the money straight away when i first got the background but he had given me a wrong email so it wouldnt send i asked him to change the background and he
never so i dont think i shud pay for something i havnt even got
11-29-2011, 01:49 AM #4
Originally posted by X
he said i have 24hours to reply to him i did reply to him he never messaged me back and i never even got the background because i asked him to change something on it and he did not send the link back to me so im not paying for something i never even got in the 1st place so

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

and i sent the money straight away when i first got the background but he had given me a wrong email so it wouldnt send i asked him to change the background and he

1) I gave you the fixed background like in 5 mins, you went away, look at the screens for proof. I fixed what you wanted.
2) Go on, make a screenshot of a payment, and I gave u the right e-mail
3) Screenshot of pm to me please, lier.

I obviously see now, that you're a scammer. I really hoped that was just the lack of attention and time from your side. Comes out you're here to scam me. Na baby, that is not going to end good for you....

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Oh, and let me play with your words.
Originally posted by another user
i sent the money straight away when i first got the background

This is sorta confirming that you got the background and you "paid" for it, means I've done the work and you have to pay for it anyway. You just confirmed this.
But you've cancelled the first payment. Because I did not get it. That means you still have my money. I've never gotten 'em. I obviously gave you the right e-mail AGAIN which I have obviously checked 100x times. But suddenly, you need to get another card to pay me. It's like "Oh wait im not going to pay now let's wait for the time you forget it. And oh. You won't have proof since we're talking in sb"
he had given me a wrong email

Really? Proof? Why would I give you wrong e-mail after I did not get the payment 1st time. Yes, at the first time you've cancelled it. I checked it 100x before giving it to you again. But you went away.

Got you. Got you!! I gotta love my google chrome. It saved history from the 20th of November. And guess what. Same link that on the screenshot. Is on imageshack :]
Here is its:

And what is bad for you and most important for me. Is. That picture is made without "-" at the end like you wanted.
Means you got it. Means I caught you. Means, you're the most pathetic lier I've ever seen. I guess, this is an epic win.

P.S. You might now try to fight just to save your rep. No need. Ban is not worth it. Better pay $5 and stay the same. Beleive me, nothing will change. One thing only: I will never do GFX for you again.
Last edited by trapshift ; 11-29-2011 at 03:19 AM.
11-29-2011, 05:53 PM #5
Adam--
Banned
wow so i sent the money and it said error sending then i tried again when u gave me the correct 1 and it wouldnt let me i said ill try n get another credit card u are just a inpatient person and im not going to arguing now they can make there decision
11-29-2011, 08:41 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by X
wow so i sent the money and it said error sending then i tried again when u gave me the correct 1 and it wouldnt let me i said ill try n get another credit card u are just a inpatient person and im not going to arguing now they can make there decision

You have 24 hours to send him his money. Failure will result in a permanent ban for scamming.
11-29-2011, 10:38 PM #7
Adam--
Banned
scamming i got no fricking thing off him i havnt even used it lol use are just jokes man
11-30-2011, 05:38 AM #8
Originally posted by X
scamming i got no fricking thing off him i havnt even used it lol use are just jokes man

Foxkaz started the 24 hour period on 3:41 pm
Now it's 12:31 am.
You have 15 hours 10 minutes to pay me. I've sent you my paypal AGAIN.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Originally posted by X

Originally posted by X

Originally posted by X

Let me compare faults in your reply. One more proof that is not needed but I will just say...

he had given me a wrong email
vs
u gave me the correct 1

i sent the money straight away
vs
it said error sending

Can you tell me, why do you change facts?(Guess we all know the answer)

i got no fricking thing off him

Lies, lies, read my previous posts to get the thing that I have enough SOLiD proof.
Here is its:

And what is bad for you and most important for me. Is. That picture is made without "-" at the end like you wanted.
Means you got it. Means I caught you. Means, you're the most pathetic lier I've ever seen. I guess, this is an epic win.
11-30-2011, 12:10 PM #9
Adam--
Banned
infa so i never sent it look
thats the email u gave me yeah look i did send it
11-30-2011, 01:39 PM #10
Originally posted by X
infa so i never sent it look
thats the email u gave me yeah look i did send it

You spelled it wrong dude. It has the T missing. I've spelled you in pm what it means so you could understand it is "next" from ngu there... Plus you've cancelled it.. Cancelled means you got your money.. This screenshot gives you nothing, it gives me more evidence actually lol. You still have the money.. Just send them to the rite one, to be correct I've spelled it in pm for you 1+1+1+3 times.

Don't take long. Just one easy step for you to solve this... Time is running.
Last edited by trapshift ; 11-30-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo