11-28-2011, 06:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: X--g-r-1-n-c-h-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof(shoutbox screens were made on the 20th of November 2011):
He confirmed he's going to pay, he said he's sorting out paypal.
You must login or register to view this content.
Firstly, he said that he sent it
Than he said that he might have sent it to a wrong person, and cancelled it after I asked for proof, screenshot.
Than he said he's getting a new credit card and will pay in five minutes..
Next day he said he's going to pay in 5 mins again.. That was the last talk. Now, after >168 hours it's just the STUPiD SILENCE, STUPiD Ignoring my messages. I hope this thread will move this..

Look at the messages, dates, time..
I was even talking to him on the 19th of November!

When did this happen: about 2 weeks ago or so, around 18th of november

How did you purchase: I was selling!

How much?: YT BG FOR $5

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Sold Background For $5 which I didn't get.
[Background itself, black-yellow-goldish, like he wanted]

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: Ignoring

Other comments:

Im kind, im fair, but im not gonna stand this. I gave him around 168 hours to reply - he was just ignorant. This one does the obvious ignore thing. I just want my money. And yeah, probably unexpected, but I always do the screenshots of deals in the shoutbox. Comes out of a large expirence working with scammers. I dont want to call you scammer, once again, I just want my money. I guess, here it is more than enough proof.
11-30-2011, 02:14 PM #11
Adam--
Banned
infa thats how u spelled it i copyed and pasted it to paypall n then u said u never got it so i cancelled it
11-30-2011, 02:26 PM #12
Lies much.

Lies again, lies again, lies again and again and again.. Oh.. That's a dead deal.. You're fighting for nothing.. Use ur brains and for the few time left think again. Is this all worth $5?
Originally posted by X
infa thats how u spelled it i copyed and pasted it to paypall n then u said u never got it so i cancelled it

And cancelled gives u money back completely.. So you have them now and its like nothing happend you did not pay.
Last edited by trapshift ; 11-30-2011 at 02:28 PM.
11-30-2011, 03:48 PM #13
Adam--
Banned
but i did send the money to the link as u provided so its not like i was lying and now its esalladed into something which im getting banned for now so thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

look infa and foxkaz im sending the money You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content..
11-30-2011, 03:50 PM #14
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by X
but i did send the money to the link as u provided so its not like i was lying and now its esalladed into something which im getting banned for now so thanks.

You canceled the payment that went to the wrong email, meaning you got that money instantly back.

You have 4/5 hours left now. All the proof is there, how come you not have given his money yet?
11-30-2011, 03:53 PM #15
Adam--
Banned
ive just sent the money just then he has accepted the payment look You must login or register to view this content.
12-01-2011, 03:16 AM #16
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
You canceled the payment that went to the wrong email, meaning you got that money instantly back.

You have 4/5 hours left now. All the proof is there, how come you not have given his money yet?

Got it, thank you for solving it!

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by X
ive just sent the money just then he has accepted the payment look You must login or register to view this content.

I got it, this can be closed.
12-01-2011, 03:25 AM #17
Adam--
Banned
u were always going to get it
12-01-2011, 01:31 PM #18
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute resolved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.