12-16-2011, 03:13 AM #1
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: NGUMODDEDLOBBY
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
Today (Dec. 15th, 2011)

How did you purchase: VBux

How much?: 10 million (+ 1 million tax to send) = 11 million

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, ignored, and there is more than enough evidence of a scam.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: User gave me a bogus PSN card code, and I want the user to refund me the full amount including the amount in taxes. Also, as the user knowingly gave me a bogus code, I suspect a ban or an infraction is given including a full refund of 11 million. I can post further proofs, but I give permission to a mod to view my PMs between the two of us.
Last edited by Teh_knight ; 12-16-2011 at 03:49 AM.
12-16-2011, 03:30 AM #2
Bro in no way shape or form did i give you a bogus card. I posted it in the auction section. I have been dealing with peoples money for too long. I hope they do look at your private messages because you tried to get my card with out giving me the vbux.. And i even asked you many questions on why youd buy if your in a different region. You never answered, you asked me what city and state i live in im not going to give you my personal information.. It makes no difference with a psn card.

I will try to add the card to my wallet on playstation iit does not work you have taken my money and are not getting a refund. If it adds then fine you can have your vbux back no problem at all

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Bullshit.. The code is no longer valid.. You have already taken the 50$. I scratched the card scratch off two seconds before i sent you the code. And i got the card from my sister as a early christmas gift. You are not taking my money and getting your money back. Id be screwed both ways.
12-16-2011, 03:38 AM #3
Teh_knight
^LMFAO. Show me a picture of the card right now. That is complete BS. It's all over the internet. I am not stupid. Knowing that I've not had any problems entering PSN codes, I've called Sony and they've told me that the card is BOGUS and has been in circulation for 2 years. A mod can call Sony to confirm.

Also, how do you explain the proof I've posted? A PSN code is NEVER the same. Dumbass, trying to scam. You are not getting away from this, you've ticked me off badly.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by NGUMODDEDLOBBY View Post
Bro in no way shape or form did i give you a bogus card. I posted it in the auction section. I have been dealing with peoples money for too long. I hope they do look at your private messages because you tried to get my card with out giving me the vbux.. And i even asked you many questions on why youd buy if your in a different region. You never answered, you asked me what city and state i live in im not going to give you my personal information.. It makes no difference with a psn card.

I will try to add the card to my wallet on playstation iit does not work you have taken my money and are not getting a refund. If it adds then fine you can have your vbux back no problem at all

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Bullshit.. The code is no longer valid.. You have already taken the 50$. I scratched the card scratch off two seconds before i sent you the code. And i got the card from my sister as a early christmas gift. You are not taking my money and getting your money back. Id be screwed both ways.

Quoted. /too short
12-16-2011, 03:50 AM #4
Yeah lets call sony.. And let ask them about this code since its 1030 at night they closed 5 hours ago and i gave you the code 2 hours ago. Ok hold the **** up i just typed this code into google and it popped up about 10 million hits ok now you can look at my past i have not scammed or tried to scam or anything.. I am going to get to the bottom of this right now. If i indeed was victim to foul play or a prank i will give your vbux back.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I mean look at my name your vbux are right there i didnt try to spend them or transfer them to another acount or anything they are right there in my bank never touched.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

OK I WAS HAD.. MY SISTER BOUGHT THIS FROM EBAY IT IS A PRANK PSN CARD. IM WAITING FOR HER TO CALL ME BACK WITH THE LINK BECAUSE I WANNA LINK IT UP ON HERE SO EVERYONE CAN SEE I WAS HAD AND I DID NOT TRY TO GET YOU.

HOW DO I SEND THE VbUX BACK WITHOUT YOU LOSING ANY THROUGH TAXES
12-16-2011, 03:53 AM #5
Teh_knight
Yeah lets call sony.. And let ask them about this code since its 1030 at night they closed 5 hours ago and i gave you the code 2 hours ago. Ok hold the **** up i just typed this code into google and it popped up about 10 million hits ok now you can look at my past i have not scammed or tried to scam or anything.. I am going to get to the bottom of this right now. If i indeed was victim to foul play or a prank i will give your vbux back.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I mean look at my name your vbux are right there i didnt try to spend them or transfer them to another acount or anything they are right there in my bank never touched.

No need, you 'bought' this PSN card, so I request that you show me a picture of it. You cannot, because you DID NOT buy it and you're trying to scam. A victim of foul play? Don't bullshit, it is clearly a bogus code that you're scamming with. /facepalm trying to wiggle your out of this, don't bother, you're in deep shit.
12-16-2011, 03:56 AM #6
Bro deep shit with what ? The ngu police? I will show you a pictue give me a minute **** nut. Accuse me as a scammer i dont give a **** i didnt try to scam you if i wanted to scam you i would have taken your real money not your fake money. Now hold up ill snap a pic with my web cam
12-16-2011, 03:56 AM #7
Teh_knight

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

OK I WAS HAD.. MY SISTER BOUGHT THIS FROM EBAY IT IS A PRANK PSN CARD. IM WAITING FOR HER TO CALL ME BACK WITH THE LINK BECAUSE I WANNA LINK IT UP ON HERE SO EVERYONE CAN SEE I WAS HAD AND I DID NOT TRY TO GET YOU.

HOW DO I SEND THE VbUX BACK WITHOUT YOU LOSING ANY THROUGH TAXES

To do that, withdrawl all of your vbux, and send me 11000000, and I should receive it.
12-16-2011, 03:59 AM #8
Oh and you idiot i never said i bought it ... Like i said before and still say.. It was givin to me as a gift. Open your eyes and re read
12-16-2011, 04:43 AM #9
Teh_knight
Bro deep shit with what ? The ngu police? I will show you a pictue give me a minute **** nut. Accuse me as a scammer i dont give a **** i didnt try to scam you if i wanted to scam you i would have taken your real money not your fake money. Now hold up ill snap a pic with my web cam

Please, do show me a picture of a PSN card SCRATCHED revealing the code ALONG with your NGU name on a paper beside it. I'm looking forward to this. Smile

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

To a mod, the user has transfered all of their vbux to someone. I have received nothing, and he hasn't replied since.
12-16-2011, 04:45 AM #10
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
NGUMODDEDLOBBY please take a picture of your psn card with that actual code scratched off on it with your ngu name on a piece of paper by it. If you can not provide that proof you will be banned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo