12-16-2011, 03:13 AM #1
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: NGUMODDEDLOBBY
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
Today (Dec. 15th, 2011)

How did you purchase: VBux

How much?: 10 million (+ 1 million tax to send) = 11 million

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, ignored, and there is more than enough evidence of a scam.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: User gave me a bogus PSN card code, and I want the user to refund me the full amount including the amount in taxes. Also, as the user knowingly gave me a bogus code, I suspect a ban or an infraction is given including a full refund of 11 million. I can post further proofs, but I give permission to a mod to view my PMs between the two of us.
Last edited by Teh_knight ; 12-16-2011 at 03:49 AM.
12-16-2011, 04:52 AM #11
Teh_knight
Originally posted by Reaper View Post
NGUMODDEDLOBBY please take a picture of your psn card with that actual code scratched off on it with your ngu name on a piece of paper by it. If you can not provide that proof you will be banned.

Reaper, the user has transfered all of his vbux to someone. There really is no need for further proof as there is more than enough on the internet regarding the bogus code. Thanks.
12-16-2011, 05:03 AM #12
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Originally posted by knight View Post
Reaper, the user has transfered all of his vbux to someone. There really is no need for further proof as there is more than enough on the internet regarding the bogus code. Thanks.

He is on a temp ban for now. I will get your vbux back to you tomorrow and he will be getting his scamming infraction also tomorrow. But don't worry you will be getting your vbux back. Smile
12-16-2011, 05:10 AM #13
Teh_knight
He is on a temp ban for now. I will get your vbux back to you tomorrow and he will be getting his scamming infraction also tomorrow. But don't worry you will be getting your vbux back. Smile

Alright, thank you very much. Double check if the user has created a new ngu account to transfer the vbux (you probably will, as its very likely). Again, thank you. I apologise for my language in 1 or 2 of my posts, but this scam really, ticked me off.
12-16-2011, 10:57 PM #14
Teh_knight

Could you give me an update on the situation?
12-16-2011, 11:26 PM #15
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Case closed... User refunded and scammer banned. Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo