12-19-2011, 11:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Seizure
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]14265[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14266[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14267[/ATTACH]https://screensnapr.com/v/pWkVho.png <---- Proof of dispute

When Did This Happen: 19/12/11

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: $30. He bought 7 hours, I gave him some hours and refunded him $20, but I asked him to send some of the payment to kMaan and he opened a dispute against him on Paypal. So it's like I gave him 4 hours for free! I demand to get the $30 back.

Did you; Sell
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He said what he does with the dispute against kMaan isn't any of my business. That's my money so it is. I want that $30 back.
Last edited by Rayquaza ; 12-20-2011 at 01:11 AM.
12-20-2011, 12:12 AM #2
fux
|̶͇̿ ̶͇̿ ̶͇̿Winky Winky
Originally posted by Rayquaza View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Seizure
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]14265[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14266[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14267[/ATTACH]

When Did This Happen: 19/12/11

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: $30. He bought 7 hours, I gave him some hours and refunded him $20, but I asked him to send some of the payment to kMaan and he opened a dispute against him on Paypal. So it's like I gave him 4 hours for free! I demand to get the $30 back.

Did you; Sell
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He said what he does with the dispute against kMaan isn't any of my business. That's my money so it is. I want that $30 back.

Those $30.00 were not for diers, they were because you asked me to send him the money and you will refund me, thats it.
They soon turned into 2 hours of diers that i only got 20minutes of.

Also...

1. I didn't say it was any of your business i said ""like you said you have no control over the money i sent to kman""
You must login or register to view this content.

2. You admit you have no power over the money cause its not yours

EDIT - YOUR PROOF IS PROOF I SENT PAYMENT No
wow

with all that said...........

Last edited by fux ; 12-20-2011 at 12:15 AM.
12-20-2011, 12:16 AM #3
Originally posted by Seizure View Post
Those $30.00 were not for diers, they were because you asked me to send him the money and you will refund me, thats it.
They soon turned into 2 hours of diers that i only got 20minutes of.

Also...

1. I didn't say it was any of your business i said ""like you said you have no control over the money i sent to kman""

2. You admit you have no power over the money cause its not yours

with all that said...........

But I gave you diers, I gave you at least 3 hours legitimate time. And your friends (they said that you gave them time). So you owe me money.
12-20-2011, 12:21 AM #4
fux
|̶͇̿ ̶͇̿ ̶͇̿Winky Winky
But I gave you diers, I gave you at least 3 hours legitimate time. And your friends (they said that you gave them time). So you owe me money.

I payed you seperately for all the other diers ($55.00 to be exact) and only got 3 hours Like you said so I should be getting a refund. 3hrs for 55$?? hell no I should have left the other dispute open

FIVE PAYMENTS TO YOU

the $30.00 I sent kMann were NEVER EVER NEVER EVER for diers! It was just cause you said you would refund me.
12-20-2011, 12:23 AM #5
I payed you seperately for all the other diers ($55.00 to be exact) and only got 3 hours Like you said so I should be getting a refund. 3hrs for 55$?? hell no I should have left the other dispute open

FIVE PAYMENTS TO YOU

the $30.00 I sent kMann were NEVER EVER NEVER EVER for diers! It was just cause you said you would refund me.
Well then you should send $24. Because, 3 hours of diers ain't free!
12-20-2011, 12:43 AM #6
fux
|̶͇̿ ̶͇̿ ̶͇̿Winky Winky
Well then you should send $24. Because, 3 hours of diers ain't free!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Free Diers?? I sent you $55.00 and only got 3 hours and now your telling me in need to send you $24.00
12-20-2011, 12:45 AM #7
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Free Diers?? I sent you $55.00 and only got 3 hours and now your telling me in need to send you $24.00
That time was legit. I gave you another $30 of diers. now either send $30 or $24
12-20-2011, 12:48 AM #8
fux
|̶͇̿ ̶͇̿ ̶͇̿Winky Winky
That time was legit. I gave you another $30 of diers. now either send $30 or $24

what are you talking about? Im not responding to this anymore till a Mod reviews this because this is stuuuuupiiiddd
12-20-2011, 12:49 AM #9
what are you talking about? Im not responding to this anymore till a Mod reviews this because this is stuuuuupiiiddd
Alright, but you owe me cash
12-20-2011, 04:58 AM #10
fux
|̶͇̿ ̶͇̿ ̶͇̿Winky Winky
Here is a break down for you mods Winky Winky

On Dec 11, 2011 I sent 2 payments of $8 for 2 hours
also on Dec 11, 2011 I sent another $13.57 for 1hr 35 minutes ( $16 = 2hrs No )

So far we Have 3hrs 35minutes of diers

on Dec 12, 2011 i sent an eCheck That was cleared and transferred to his account with the amount of $10.00 for 2hrs

then on Dec 13, 2011 another payment for $16.00 for 2 hours

That gives us a total of $55.57 for 7hrs and 35 minutes, the user admits I bought 7 hours and he only gave me 3 hours

Now on to what why this dispute is open

During my use of using diers the user sent me a message to send kMann $30.00 because Ray owed him. Ray aka. thomaswackers, told me he would refund me full $30.00
I sent an eCheck for $30.00 on Dec 13, 2011 and it cleared

Now Ray offered me a full 2 hrs 30 minutes of diers instead of Refund, me being stupid said yes,
well lets just say I only got 20 minutes out of those 2 hours and 30 minutes when he had said my time was up.

NOW Lets recap

I spent $55.57 for 7hrs and only got 3 hours (admitted by seller)
That means i should be refunded $31.00

He bought 7 hours, I gave him some hours and refunded him $20, but I asked him to send some of the payment to kMaan and he opened a dispute against him on Paypal. So it's like I gave him 4 hours for free! I demand to get the $30 back.

And the other $30.00 to kMann NEEDS to be fully refunded

Ray has already refunded $19.41 so that leaves him with a total refund balmce owed to me of $41.59

Mods I have any and all proof of the payments and witnesses on PSN that can confirm so sorry if this troubles Mods it trouble me too :(
I never knew he owed me that much till now
Last edited by fux ; 12-20-2011 at 05:00 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo