12-19-2011, 11:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Seizure
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]14265[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14266[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14267[/ATTACH]https://screensnapr.com/v/pWkVho.png <---- Proof of dispute

When Did This Happen: 19/12/11

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: $30. He bought 7 hours, I gave him some hours and refunded him $20, but I asked him to send some of the payment to kMaan and he opened a dispute against him on Paypal. So it's like I gave him 4 hours for free! I demand to get the $30 back.

Did you; Sell
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He said what he does with the dispute against kMaan isn't any of my business. That's my money so it is. I want that $30 back.
Last edited by Rayquaza ; 12-20-2011 at 01:11 AM.
12-20-2011, 05:12 AM #11
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Seizure View Post
Here is a break down for you mods Winky Winky

On Dec 11, 2011 I sent 2 payments of $8 for 2 hours
also on Dec 11, 2011 I sent another $13.57 for 1hr 35 minutes ( $16 = 2hrs No )

So far we Have 3hrs 35minutes of diers

on Dec 12, 2011 i sent an eCheck That was cleared and transferred to his account with the amount of $10.00 for 2hrs

then on Dec 13, 2011 another payment for $16.00 for 2 hours

That gives us a total of $55.57 for 7hrs and 35 minutes, the user admits I bought 7 hours and he only gave me 3 hours

Now on to what why this dispute is open

During my use of using diers the user sent me a message to send kMann $30.00 because Ray owed him. Ray aka. thomaswackers, told me he would refund me full $30.00
I sent an eCheck for $30.00 on Dec 13, 2011 and it cleared

Now Ray offered me a full 2 hrs 30 minutes of diers instead of Refund, me being stupid said yes,
well lets just say I only got 20 minutes out of those 2 hours and 30 minutes when he had said my time was up.

NOW Lets recap

I spent $55.57 for 7hrs and only got 3 hours (admitted by seller)
That means i should be refunded $31.00

And the other $30.00 to kMann NEEDS to be fully refunded

Ray has already refunded $19.41 so that leaves him with a total refund balmce owed to me of $41.59

Mods I have any and all proof of the payments and witnesses on PSN that can confirm so sorry if this troubles Mods it trouble me too :(
I never knew he owed me that much till now

So he actually owes you money? I see.

Originally posted by Rayquaza View Post
Alright, but you owe me cash

Any counter arguments here? If so, bring proof to back it up.
12-20-2011, 05:13 AM #12
Here is a break down for you mods Winky Winky

On Dec 11, 2011 I sent 2 payments of $8 for 2 hours
also on Dec 11, 2011 I sent another $13.57 for 1hr 35 minutes ( $16 = 2hrs No )

So far we Have 3hrs 35minutes of diers

on Dec 12, 2011 i sent an eCheck That was cleared and transferred to his account with the amount of $10.00 for 2hrs

then on Dec 13, 2011 another payment for $16.00 for 2 hours

That gives us a total of $55.57 for 7hrs and 35 minutes, the user admits I bought 7 hours and he only gave me 3 hours

Now on to what why this dispute is open

During my use of using diers the user sent me a message to send kMann $30.00 because Ray owed him. Ray aka. thomaswackers, told me he would refund me full $30.00
I sent an eCheck for $30.00 on Dec 13, 2011 and it cleared

Now Ray offered me a full 2 hrs 30 minutes of diers instead of Refund, me being stupid said yes,
well lets just say I only got 20 minutes out of those 2 hours and 30 minutes when he had said my time was up.

NOW Lets recap

I spent $55.57 for 7hrs and only got 3 hours (admitted by seller)
That means i should be refunded $31.00

And the other $30.00 to kMann NEEDS to be fully refunded

Ray has already refunded $19.41 so that leaves him with a total refund balmce owed to me of $41.59

Mods I have any and all proof of the payments and witnesses on PSN that can confirm so sorry if this troubles Mods it trouble me too :(
I never knew he owed me that much till now
I don't owe you anything. I gave the time. I refunded the $20 you requested. Listen, just refund $15 and I'll be happy
12-20-2011, 05:16 AM #13
fux
|̶͇̿ ̶͇̿ ̶͇̿Winky Winky
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
So he actually owes you money? I see.

Any counter arguments here? If so, bring proof to back it up.

also more to add he said he stated no refunds but I bought diers on this post that never stated no refunds Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content.

AND i am pretty sure i have provided more than enough information how he is scamming me Winky Winky just let me know what proof you need

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

I don't owe you anything. I gave the time. I refunded the $20 you requested. Listen, just refund $15 and I'll be happy

wow you didnt even read anything of what i posted

I DONT OWE YOU ANYTHING YOU OWE ME $41
12-20-2011, 05:18 AM #14
also more to add he said he stated no refunds but I bought diers on this post that never stated no refunds Winky Winky

AND i am pretty sure i have provided more than enough information how he is scamming me Winky Winky just let me know what proof you need

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Look, if you don't owe me anything. I added it after the first time you bought. And I already told you no refunds after and I did diers so I don't owe you anything.
12-20-2011, 05:19 AM #15
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Unless you can prove that, you better start gathering some money. You have will have to refund him $41.

Any proffered time limit on the refund?
12-20-2011, 05:21 AM #16
Unless you can prove that, you better start gathering some money. You have will have to refund him $41.

$41 for what? I gave him the time? How can he prove that I didn't give him time?

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

I can show time played on the diers
12-20-2011, 05:26 AM #17
fux
|̶͇̿ ̶͇̿ ̶͇̿Winky Winky

I don't really understand the question :p can you rephrase?

$41 for what? I gave him the time? How can he prove that I didn't give him time?

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

I can show time played on the diers

diers time played? yuo ahve used those account before

and you your self admitted that I bought 7hrs and you only gave me 3hrs so....
12-20-2011, 05:27 AM #18

diers time played? yuo ahve used those account before

and you your self admitted that I bought 7hrs and you only gave me 3hrs so....
I gave more to your friends. I have not played more on it... I have done diers for other people as well.
12-20-2011, 05:27 AM #19
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Any preferred time limit you would want the refund within? 24 hours, 48 hours etc.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo