01-20-2012, 03:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:-Austin-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: January 16, 2012

How did you purchase: visa card

How much?: $25

Did you:
- Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes and no response

Other comments: Austin and I had made a deal, his psn account (daym) for my $25 visa card, I gave him the card information and he then said that he didnt want to trade anymore because he wasnt able to put the card $ on his paypal account and he never gave the psn account info so he didnt want to trade anymore so suggested that instead of me giving him the visa card he wanted me to sell the visa card on this site for $20 and have the money sent to austins paypal account, and tried selling the card that way i can get his psn account and when i did find a person that was gonna buy my visa card i contacted austin if he was still gonna want the $20 on his account and he didnt respond, and from their i just cancelled the deal with the guy that was gonna buy the visa card because i didnt need the $20 anymore so i figured the trade between me and austin wasnt gonna happen. So i was left with a $25 visa card that i didnt want and today i decided to go to Bestbuy to just buy a $20 psn card and a few snacks and when i was with the cashier, the lady told me the card only had 2 cents so i walked out of the store like a fool and when i got home i checked mybalncenow.com to check what the money on the card was spent on and it said it was spent on Valve software, I didnt know what that was so i googled it and surprisingly it was something to do with steam (something Austin was looking to trade for on his PSN account thread)

Mods if you need proof on anything, let me know i can probably get it.
01-20-2012, 04:22 AM #2
Originally posted by GUNN3R View Post
Scammer NGU Name:-Austin-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: January 16, 2012

How did you purchase: visa card

How much?: $25

Did you:
- Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes and no response

Other comments: Austin and I had made a deal, his psn account (daym) for my $25 visa card, I gave him the card information and he then said that he didnt want to trade anymore because he wasnt able to put the card $ on his paypal account and he never gave the psn account info so he didnt want to trade anymore so suggested that instead of me giving him the visa card he wanted me to sell the visa card on this site for $20 and have the money sent to austins paypal account, and tried selling the card that way i can get his psn account and when i did find a person that was gonna buy my visa card i contacted austin if he was still gonna want the $20 on his account and he didnt respond, and from their i just cancelled the deal with the guy that was gonna buy the visa card because i didnt need the $20 anymore so i figured the trade between me and austin wasnt gonna happen. So i was left with a $25 visa card that i didnt want and today i decided to go to Bestbuy to just buy a $20 psn card and a few snacks and when i was with the cashier, the lady told me the card only had 2 cents so i walked out of the store like a fool and when i got home i checked mybalncenow.com to check what the money on the card was spent on and it said it was spent on Valve software, I didnt know what that was so i googled it and surprisingly it was something to do with steam (something Austin was looking to trade for on his PSN account thread)

Mods if you need proof on anything, let me know i can probably get it.

Do you have Skype or something so we can talk? Sending me messages on playstation ain't gonna work, I didn't even notice that you sent message. You should of at least sent me a message on NGU... And I did try to buy something on steam but it didn't go through, I'm. Guessing I had to wait a couple days for it to go through.
Last edited by -Austin- ; 01-20-2012 at 04:25 AM.
01-20-2012, 04:25 AM #3
Originally posted by Austin
Do you have Skype or something do we can talk? Sending me messages on playstation ain't gonna work, I didn't even notice that you sent message. You should of at least sent me a message on NGU...

I dont use skype, and Were gonna talk on here. Why did you spend my money?
01-20-2012, 04:33 AM #4
I dont use skype, and Were gonna talk on here. Why did you spend my money?

I tried buying some games on steam to see if it worked but it didn't so I was guessing I had to put it on PayPal which I couldn't figure out how to do so and that's when I asked you to just sell the card on NGU, I had no idea it went through because it didn't do anything! I don't even have access to the account anymore so what I can do is buy you a new visa card or Psn card to pay you back... Which one do you prefer? I'll be able to get it tomorrow.

Really off topic but congrats on 1000 posts haha
01-20-2012, 04:51 AM #5
I tried buying some games on steam to see if it worked but it didn't so I was guessing I had to put it on PayPal which I couldn't figure out how to do so and that's when I asked you to just sell the card on NGU, I had no idea it went through because it didn't do anything! I don't even have access to the account anymore so what I can do is buy you a new visa card or Psn card to pay you back... Which one do you prefer? I'll be able to get it tomorrow.

Really off topic but congrats on 1000 posts haha

You should just give me your psn account.
01-20-2012, 05:17 AM #6
You should just give me your psn account.

Psn or visa?
01-20-2012, 05:18 AM #7
Psn or visa?

I want a psn card, Why do you post your account for sale if your not even gonna sell it?
01-20-2012, 05:40 AM #8
I want a psn card, Why do you post your account for sale if your not even gonna sell it?

I'll send the info later... I'm still gonna sell it, but I thought about it and I want more money for it, I'm sorry I couldn't make a deal with you bro, but I really need more money for this computer I'm building. Can you close this? I don't like this title haha.
01-20-2012, 05:42 AM #9
I'll send the info later... I'm still gonna sell it, but I thought about it and I want more money for it, I'm sorry I couldn't make a deal with you bro, but I really need more money for this computer I'm building. Can you close this? I don't like this title haha.

Naw bro ill have it closed when i get the psn card :y: If you want more for your account you should try getting the date of birth for it
01-20-2012, 05:50 AM #10
Naw bro ill have it closed when i get the psn card :y: If you want more for your account you should try getting the date of birth for it

Alright sounds good :P yeah I need to get ahold of an iPad so I can get the date of birth

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo