01-20-2012, 03:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:-Austin-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: January 16, 2012

How did you purchase: visa card

How much?: $25

Did you:
- Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes and no response

Other comments: Austin and I had made a deal, his psn account (daym) for my $25 visa card, I gave him the card information and he then said that he didnt want to trade anymore because he wasnt able to put the card $ on his paypal account and he never gave the psn account info so he didnt want to trade anymore so suggested that instead of me giving him the visa card he wanted me to sell the visa card on this site for $20 and have the money sent to austins paypal account, and tried selling the card that way i can get his psn account and when i did find a person that was gonna buy my visa card i contacted austin if he was still gonna want the $20 on his account and he didnt respond, and from their i just cancelled the deal with the guy that was gonna buy the visa card because i didnt need the $20 anymore so i figured the trade between me and austin wasnt gonna happen. So i was left with a $25 visa card that i didnt want and today i decided to go to Bestbuy to just buy a $20 psn card and a few snacks and when i was with the cashier, the lady told me the card only had 2 cents so i walked out of the store like a fool and when i got home i checked mybalncenow.com to check what the money on the card was spent on and it said it was spent on Valve software, I didnt know what that was so i googled it and surprisingly it was something to do with steam (something Austin was looking to trade for on his PSN account thread)

Mods if you need proof on anything, let me know i can probably get it.
01-20-2012, 05:52 AM #11
Originally posted by Austin
Alright sounds good :P yeah I need to get ahold of an iPad so I can get the date of birth

I think your gonna need a UK itunes account to get the app
01-22-2012, 03:08 AM #12
Originally posted by GUNN3R View Post
Naw bro ill have it closed when i get the psn card :y: If you want more for your account you should try getting the date of birth for it

Has he paid you?
01-22-2012, 03:21 AM #13
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
Has he paid you?

Nope Gaspkay:
01-26-2012, 04:54 PM #14
Nope Gaspkay:

Still nothing?
01-26-2012, 05:25 PM #15
Still nothing?

Nope he hasnt even said anything to me, should we just give him a date to pay? And if he doesnt pay that day can you just ban him
01-26-2012, 05:48 PM #16
Nope he hasnt even said anything to me, should we just give him a date to pay? And if he doesnt pay that day can you just ban him

Do you have Skype or something so we can talk? Sending me messages on playstation ain't gonna work, I didn't even notice that you sent message. You should of at least sent me a message on NGU... And I did try to buy something on steam but it didn't go through, I'm. Guessing I had to wait a couple days for it to go through.

You have 24 hours left to fully refund GUNN3R or you will be banned.
01-26-2012, 11:34 PM #17
You have 24 hours left to fully refund GUNN3R or you will be banned.

Alright well tomorrow is Friday so ill have time to pick up a card Happy I swear I'll get it for ya

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Forgot to quote you :P

And sense I took long ill throw in some vbux
01-30-2012, 01:21 AM #18

I got the card, tell me when you want me to send it....
01-31-2012, 02:19 PM #19
I got the card, tell me when you want me to send it....

Have you gotten the card?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo