03-20-2012, 05:26 PM #1
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: MurtScammer
NGU Profile URL:
You must login or register to view this content.

What did you purchase:£50 amazon card for £30

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Saturday - now

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: £30

Did you;- Buy?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

if yes, What did they say?:-"our deal is done"

Other comments:I asked for this card weeks in advance he told me he had it on Saturday so i sent the money to him, He then said he did not have it so hes off to the shops to buy it, the the shops were closed for St. Patrick's day which i have never heard of in my life. He then said i would have it on Sunday but apparently the shops have ran out so i would yet again have to wait till the next day he said it would send it to me in the morning and i would get before 12PM. I didn't. Then he said his dad is going to get the card after work and i should have it by 6PM, it gets to about 7 and he says hes been on the phone with his dad and he has the card so it gets to about 9 and then he says the shop don't sell £50 cards and they only had 3 £10 cards left, but before he said his dad had already got the card. Now he is saying i can have the 3 £10 cards and wait until tomorrow and get 2 more £10 ones or just get £10 Paypal back(Monday). Now he is saying our deal is done (Tuesday)

What i want - £20 of Amazon vouchers or a £10 refund because if i wanted to buy £30 of amazon vouchers for £30 i would of bought it myself and not have to wait 3 days!
03-20-2012, 05:32 PM #2
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
mate, like i said our deal is done, i gave u the cards you paid for, why would i give £10 back if i gave u £30 cards. I've got full proof of all condo on Skype, i told you that all the shops are out. and with the money u paid i got u the card. so no profit for me and win for you. so i suggest you close this
03-20-2012, 05:37 PM #3
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Murt View Post
mate, like i said our deal is done, i gave u the cards you paid for, why would i give £10 back if i gave u £30 cards. I've got full proof of all condo on Skype, i told you that all the shops are out. and with the money u paid i got u the card. so no profit for me and win for you. so i suggest you close this

The deal was for a £50 amazon gift card i have received £30 gift card, and if you cant get it from shops you can buy off the Amazon website and if somehow you cant do that ill just have £10 refunded. Why would i wait 3 days to get a £30 gift card when i could of done it myself in 5 mins....
03-20-2012, 06:06 PM #4
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Cpt.Slow View Post
The deal was for a £50 amazon gift card i have received £30 gift card, and if you cant get it from shops you can buy off the Amazon website and if somehow you cant do that ill just have £10 refunded. Why would i wait 3 days to get a £30 gift card when i could of done it myself in 5 mins....

i told you that i aint got anywhere were they have more cards. so i told you. and the cards u asked for was bought by the money u paid .. i need online money i only got cash
03-20-2012, 06:16 PM #5
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster
i told you that i aint got anywhere were they have more cards. so i told you. and the cards u asked for was bought by the money u paid .. i need online money i only got cash
You can only buy things off amazon with your bank, so you could order off there and if you have no money in bank you go to your local branch and tell them you want to put money in your bank and they do it instantly....
03-20-2012, 06:19 PM #6
Liam
In my man cave

From my understanding of this situation you still owe him the £20 in Amazon cards since that was the deal.

You can only buy things off amazon with your bank, so you could order off there and if you have no money in bank you go to your local branch and tell them you want to put money in your bank and they do it instantly....

Keep me updated on the situation and whether you can come to some sort of agreement.
03-20-2012, 06:21 PM #7
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Liam View Post
From my understanding of this situation you still owe him the £20 in Amazon cards since that was the deal.

Keep me updated on the situation and whether you can come to some sort of agreement.

sort of . but i gave him £30 worth of cards since that is how many cards i got left.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

well use ur head ... i aint got a bank. if i do then i wouldn't sell stuff would i now?
03-20-2012, 06:24 PM #8
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster
sort of . but i gave him £30 worth of cards since that is how many cards i got left.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

well use ur head ... i aint got a bank. if i do then i wouldn't sell stuff would i now?

Well you are going to ask your parents to do it for you then or someone who you can pay like a family member, and how do you not have money in PayPal since you always sell card and stuff via PayPal?

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Also anyone can get a bank account i suggest you go apply for one if you don't have one, you will need it.
03-20-2012, 06:26 PM #9
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
Well you are going to ask your parents to do it for you then or someone who you can pay like a family member, and how do you not have money in PayPal since you always sell card and stuff via PayPal?

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Also anyone can get a bank account i suggest you go apply for one if you don't have one, you will need it.

because they don't allow my parents to use cc online, for security purposes. but end this dispute ill give u the £10 tomorrow cuz I'm not a scammer, its jet out of luck
03-20-2012, 06:28 PM #10
Liam
In my man cave

That's still going outside of the original deal and will still be considered scamming.

If you cannot manage to get him the £20 cards for whatever reason I would suggest refunding him the proportionate amount.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo