03-20-2012, 05:26 PM #1
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: MurtScammer
NGU Profile URL:
You must login or register to view this content.

What did you purchase:£50 amazon card for £30

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Saturday - now

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: £30

Did you;- Buy?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

if yes, What did they say?:-"our deal is done"

Other comments:I asked for this card weeks in advance he told me he had it on Saturday so i sent the money to him, He then said he did not have it so hes off to the shops to buy it, the the shops were closed for St. Patrick's day which i have never heard of in my life. He then said i would have it on Sunday but apparently the shops have ran out so i would yet again have to wait till the next day he said it would send it to me in the morning and i would get before 12PM. I didn't. Then he said his dad is going to get the card after work and i should have it by 6PM, it gets to about 7 and he says hes been on the phone with his dad and he has the card so it gets to about 9 and then he says the shop don't sell £50 cards and they only had 3 £10 cards left, but before he said his dad had already got the card. Now he is saying i can have the 3 £10 cards and wait until tomorrow and get 2 more £10 ones or just get £10 Paypal back(Monday). Now he is saying our deal is done (Tuesday)

What i want - £20 of Amazon vouchers or a £10 refund because if i wanted to buy £30 of amazon vouchers for £30 i would of bought it myself and not have to wait 3 days!
03-22-2012, 04:48 PM #20
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Liam View Post
Look are you going to pay him back or not. Bare in mind this is the 4th dispute you've been in, in a matter of months so things won't be taken lightly this time.

proof of payment back. [ATTACH=CONFIG]16160[/ATTACH]
03-22-2012, 09:04 PM #21
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster
Ok he sent me it thanks
03-22-2012, 09:58 PM #22
Liam
In my man cave
Dispute resolved, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo