04-05-2012, 02:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Monk Kaf
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
I bought a Enchance views credits booster!

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today! 05/04/2012

How did you purchase: Purchased with PayPal

How much?: £17

I bought the program of him

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes!
If yes, What did they say?:- He said that he cannot do anything about it, since he cannot do anything after 48h of purchase!

Other comments: The thing is that the bot I bought of him doesn't work anymore and I asked him if he could fix it! He said he cant cause he has a rule that he is not responsible for anything that happens to his products after 48 hours of purchase! I bought the bot on march 15th! and he wrote down this rule on march 31st. You cant add rules after you have bought the product! Here is some proof of when he edited it! You must login or register to view this content.
This rule cant comply to me, cause i bought the program before the rule was added!
I either want a refund or the bot fixed!!
Last edited by CoolDude ; 04-05-2012 at 02:42 PM.
04-05-2012, 02:37 PM #2
Liam
In my man cave
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours in which to reply
04-05-2012, 02:44 PM #3
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
You did not buy the bot in february, and you damn well know it. You purchased it on March 15 and you had it for a few days before that. The "Know before you buy" was always in my thread. The editing comment doesn't go away each time you edit it, and I can't be bothered to change it each time.

Everytime you know you are wrong you run off to mods and lie. Seriously, Stop. It's immature and annoying. I wouldn't have filed my first dispute if you weren't such an irreconcilable twat to work with.

Maybe if you hadn't IMPERSONATED me, I would've just been like sure, whatever, and been all hunky dory. But no, you continued to lie to mods, trying to get them on your side, and even admitted to me in a PM that you were going to lie in my dispute. Grow up, kid.
-------------------

The rule was not added 31 of march and he did not buy it around january-february time. You can see a user who quoted me on Feb. 12, and it has the know before you buy in there, as well as a post on the 10th. He bought it on March 15th (More than a month later), and we discussed it for about a week before that. He had the program by the 13th or 14th.

Link to paypal date: You must login or register to view this content.
Link to quote: You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Originally posted by cooldude22 View Post
Forgot to quote

. Forgot to quote
04-05-2012, 02:46 PM #4
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by Monk
You did not buy the bot in february, and you damn well know it. You purchased it on March 15 and you had it for a few days before that. The "Know before you buy" was always in my thread. The editing comment doesn't go away each time you edit it, and I can't be bothered to change it each time.

Everytime you know you are wrong you run off to mods and lie. Seriously, Stop. It's immature and annoying. I wouldn't have filed my first dispute if you weren't such an irreconcilable twat to work with.

Maybe if you hadn't IMPERSONATED me, I would've just been like sure, whatever, and been all hunky dory. But no, you continued to lie to mods, trying to get them on your side, and even admitted to me in a PM that you were going to lie in my dispute. Grow up, kid.
-------------------

The rule was not added 31 of march and he did not buy it around january-february time. You can see a user who quoted me on Feb. 12, and it has the know before you buy in there, as well as a post on the 10th. He bought it on March 15th (More than a month later), and we discussed it for about a week before that. He had the program by the 13th or 14th.

Link to paypal date: You must login or register to view this content.
Link to quote: You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

. Forgot to quote

It's my understanding that you can fix the bot however you are choosing not to because of what has been said and done.

04-05-2012, 02:54 PM #5
Originally posted by Liam View Post
It's my understanding that you can fix the bot however you are choosing not to because of what has been said and done.

He said in his spoiler that he will try to do what he can!

But he wont even try!
I asked him in the sb that you have to fix it! and he replied he wont!
Last edited by CoolDude ; 04-05-2012 at 02:58 PM.
04-05-2012, 03:03 PM #6
ARIISSEK
Originally posted by cooldude22 View Post
He said in his spoiler that he will try to do what he can!

Yah except I'm not obligated to do anything and I don't have the time to devote to this kind of a renovation project /shrug.

Originally posted by Liam View Post
Multiquote
04-05-2012, 03:12 PM #7
Jake
One Man Army
Yah except I'm not obligated to do anything and I don't have the time to devote to this kind of a renovation project /shrug.

Fix the product or refund the user.

I don't care about your small print.
04-05-2012, 03:14 PM #8
ARIISSEK
Originally posted by Dave View Post
Fix the product or refund the user.

I don't care about your small print.

There is no small print. They are terms he agreed to when buying the product. Just like with Mudkip, where jim and Fox both said they are applicable in a spoiler.

Besides that, I don't believe it to be fixable. I haven't been able to get it working on a computer other than my own. I've promised him any updates I ever make to the program, but it doesn't work for anyone other than myself / my computer.

I also don't think you realize this user has been impersonating others, and lying to mods.
04-05-2012, 03:19 PM #9
There is no small print. They are terms he agreed to when buying the product. Just like with Mudkip, where jim and Fox both said they are applicable in a spoiler.

Besides that, I don't believe it to be fixable. I haven't been able to get it working on a computer other than my own. I've promised him any updates I ever make to the program, but it doesn't work for anyone other than myself / my computer.

I also don't think you realize this user has been impersonating others, and lying to mods.

Proof about me lying to the mods would be nice!
and as b4 I didn't know about your shop! Till you told me after I bought the product!
Last edited by CoolDude ; 04-05-2012 at 03:21 PM.
04-05-2012, 03:22 PM #10
Jake
One Man Army

His past is irrelevant to this. I'm not having you sell a product to someone, only for it not to work less than 2 days after and excuse it by having this ridiculous small print in a spoiler.

Refund the user or face a ban. If we allowed this then I might as well sell a product and put in a spoiler 'If it doesn't work, tough!'. Besides, you would have no standing in court as your product no longer works; your terms and conditions are contradictory and therefore void.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo