04-05-2012, 02:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Monk Kaf
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
I bought a Enchance views credits booster!

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today! 05/04/2012

How did you purchase: Purchased with PayPal

How much?: £17

I bought the program of him

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes!
If yes, What did they say?:- He said that he cannot do anything about it, since he cannot do anything after 48h of purchase!

Other comments: The thing is that the bot I bought of him doesn't work anymore and I asked him if he could fix it! He said he cant cause he has a rule that he is not responsible for anything that happens to his products after 48 hours of purchase! I bought the bot on march 15th! and he wrote down this rule on march 31st. You cant add rules after you have bought the product! Here is some proof of when he edited it! You must login or register to view this content.
This rule cant comply to me, cause i bought the program before the rule was added!
I either want a refund or the bot fixed!!
Last edited by CoolDude ; 04-05-2012 at 02:42 PM.
04-05-2012, 03:24 PM #11
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
Originally posted by cooldude22 View Post
Proof about me lying to the mods would be nice!
and as b4 I didn't know about your shop! Till you told me after I bought the product!

You bought it no earlier than march 15th. There are other instances I can't be annoyed to drag up for this since it's not part of the dispute.

Originally posted by liam
If someone is selling something such as a bot then 99% of the time they will have a thread on it. How do you propose the person that told you about the bot found out about it in the first place.

Even if you didn't see the rules you have the opportunity now to oblige by them and remove anything that is infringing it, failure to do so will result with consequences.
[/INDENT]

[/COLOR]
04-05-2012, 03:26 PM #12
Originally posted by Monk

You bought it no earlier than march 15th. There are other instances I can't be annoyed to drag up for this since it's not part of the dispute.

[/INDENT]

[/COLOR]

As I know i was wrong about what date i bought it, cause i dont have access to my paypal so i guessed it around the time when i sent you the message as in the proof box! That was my mistake and i changed it!
04-05-2012, 03:28 PM #13
ARIISSEK
Originally posted by Dave View Post
His past is irrelevant to this. I'm not having you sell a product to someone, only for it not to work less than 2 days after and excuse it by having this ridiculous small print in a spoiler.

Refund the user or face a ban. If we allowed this then I might as well sell a product and put in a spoiler 'If it doesn't work, tough!'. Besides, you would have no standing in court as your product no longer works; your terms and conditions are contradictory and therefore void.

I can't refund him, as when he sent the funds to me my paypal was immediately limited. And if he didn't want the terms he didn't have to buy it. Oh and it's not a terms of service, it's a disclaimer. It lets the buyer know that I am not responsible for any issues they encounter. Which he agreed to by purchasing it.

If you give me 24 hours I might be able to get something working on his system. Though it's going to have to be at least 10x slower than the initial version I gave him, it's the only way it'll work.
04-05-2012, 03:30 PM #14
I can't refund him, as when he sent the funds to me my paypal was immediately limited. And if he didn't want the terms he didn't have to buy it. Oh and it's not a terms of service, it's a disclaimer. It lets the buyer know that I am not responsible for any issues they encounter. Which he agreed to by purchasing it.

If you give me 24 hours I might be able to get something working on his system. Though it's going to have to be at least 10x slower than the initial version I gave him, it's the only way it'll work.

Please! I want the program more than the refund!! Try your best! And dont make it public, thats why it stopped working its your fault its not my fault that it is not working!

Good luck!
Last edited by CoolDude ; 04-05-2012 at 03:36 PM.
04-05-2012, 03:31 PM #15
Liam
In my man cave

[/INDENT]

[/COLOR]

Don't bring my quote up.

There's a huge difference between him making a profit off your program and you just being completely ignorant and not helping him with your program, that he paid good money for despite the fact you said you could update and fix it.
04-05-2012, 03:37 PM #16
Originally posted by Liam View Post
Don't bring my quote up.

There's a huge difference between him making a profit off your program and you just being completely ignorant and not helping him with your program, that he paid good money for despite the fact you said you could update and fix it.

He said that he is not responsible for anything that happens

Well it wouldnt have stopped working if he didnt release it public for free on TBN!
04-05-2012, 03:41 PM #17
ARIISSEK
He said that he is not responsible for anything that happens

Well it wouldnt have stopped working if he didnt release it public for free on TBN!

I wouldn't have released it for free if you didn't break our agreement in the first place. I warned you what would happen if you continued to break it.

When you opened up a shop on TBN with MY NAME to try and gain trust, you brought it on yourself.

Here is your new download - I might have the HWID wrong in there so if it doesn't open up send me a PM.

Do I have to report him separately for impersonation? Which is against forum rules?
Last edited by Liam ; 04-05-2012 at 07:01 PM. Reason: removed link since it should be done in a PM
04-05-2012, 06:23 PM #18
I wouldn't have released it for free if you didn't break our agreement in the first place. I warned you what would happen if you continued to break it.

When you opened up a shop on TBN with MY NAME to try and gain trust, you brought it on yourself.

Here is your new download - I might have the HWID wrong in there so if it doesn't open up send me a PM.

Do I have to report him separately for impersonation? Which is against forum rules?

Hey I pm'd you, nothing comes up, i think you got the HWID wrong and please dont post the link in here, cause people might download it and it might get patched again! You can always give it to me using Team Viewer like last time!

Thanks
Last edited by CoolDude ; 04-05-2012 at 07:45 PM.
04-05-2012, 09:34 PM #19
ARIISSEK
Hey I pm'd you, nothing comes up, i think you got the HWID wrong and please dont post the link in here, cause people might download it and it might get patched again! You can always give it to me using Team Viewer like last time!

Thanks

What do you care if it gets patched again? Superman dave's just gonna make me fix it even though it's entirely out of my control :dumb:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo