04-30-2012, 11:24 PM #1
Meeky
Dark Knight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: GreenTea101ps3
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 2 100% Plats,

Proof: The shop photo saying 2 100% Plats You must login or register to view this content.

My gamer card You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 10/20mins ago.

How did you purchase: Buy / Paypal

How much?: 21$

Did you;
- Buy? <<
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer? Yes Just ask to get the trophies,
If yes, What did they say?:- He said its not his fault because it was 100% on Jail broken PS3 or something and open a dispute if i want.

Other comments: I want the trophies. or my money back he well have to cut his loss because its he fault all right who's fault could it be?
04-30-2012, 11:30 PM #2
Originally posted by xAlienWare View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: GreenTea101ps3
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: The shop photo saying 2 100% Plats You must login or register to view this content.

Did you;
- Buy? <<
- Sell?
- Trade?

If yes, What did they say?:- He said its not his fault because it was 100% on Jail broken PS3 or something and open a dispute if i want.

Other comments: I want the trophies. or my money back he well have to cut his loss because its he fault all right who's fault could it be?

i know that i said mirrors edge 100% in my shop. I said this because i had a number of them r2s on my jailbroken ps3 that i recently updated. I dont think what happened should be considered scamming, it was simply a misunderstanding. The bundle was supposed to be for $25 and i gave it to him for $21 because we've done deals before

this is what i saw on my jailbroken ps3: You must login or register to view this content.
04-30-2012, 11:38 PM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: GreenTea101ps3

Did you;
- Buy? <<
- Sell?
- Trade?

So let me get this straight you paid for 100% but only recieved 83% correct?

So something must have gone wrong during the sync, which was his part of the transaction.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 04-30-2012 at 11:47 PM.
04-30-2012, 11:54 PM #4
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
So let me get this straight you paid for 100% but only recieved 83% correct?

So something must have gone wrong during the sync, which was his part of the transaction.

\Yeah notting up with the sync, its just he did not do the trophies.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Originally posted by GreenTea101ps3 View Post
i know that i said mirrors edge 100% in my shop. I said this because i had a number of them r2s on my jailbroken ps3 that i recently updated. I dont think what happened should be considered scamming, it was simply a misunderstanding. The bundle was supposed to be for $25 and i gave it to him for $21 because we've done deals before

this is what i saw on my jailbroken ps3: You must login or register to view this content.

Only reason i got the trophies from you is because you said they were 100%, and even if i only paid 21$ you said ok 21$ is fine.
04-30-2012, 11:58 PM #5
Wondoh
Former Staff
\Yeah notting up with the sync, its just he did not do the trophies.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Only reason i got the trophies from you is because you said they were 100%, and even if i only paid 21$ you said ok 21$ is fine.

So how much % did you have before the trade.
Sorry you haven't made that clear.
05-01-2012, 12:05 AM #6

I offer to send $6 back because fallout 3 is $15 as stated in my shop and mirrors edge is bundled along with it and since he paid $21, i was going to send him $6 back, but i guess he doesnt want that. I really dont know what else to say
05-01-2012, 12:05 AM #7
Meeky
Dark Knight

OK i paid for 2 100% plats 21$ he sync them because he said there ready to sync, synced and ones only 83%,

I asked him to do them or i open a dispute he said open one if you want,

also i was doing a trade with a guy for fallout 3 and told the guy to stop i want to get morrirs from this guy he doing a pack with fallout and morrirs 100% so i pay and its only 83% is that clear ?
05-01-2012, 12:15 AM #8
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by GreenTea101ps3 View Post
I offer to send $6 back because fallout 3 is $15 as stated in my shop and mirrors edge is bundled along with it and since he paid $21, i was going to send him $6 back, but i guess he doesnt want that. I really dont know what else to say

OK i paid for 2 100% plats 21$ he sync them because he said there ready to sync, synced and ones only 83%,

I asked him to do them or i open a dispute he said open one if you want,

also i was doing a trade with a guy for fallout 3 and told the guy to stop i want to get morrirs from this guy he doing a pack with fallout and morrirs 100% so i pay and its only 83% is that clear ?

Right that's what I thought was happening just making sure.

The only fair thing I see here is for you to get $6 back and that way you have just paid for fallout.
There is no point him refunding all of it as you still recieved 100% on fallout.
I'm unaware of how easy it would be to get the missing Trophies so if someone can fill me in on that, that would be appreciated.
05-01-2012, 12:18 AM #9
Meeky
Dark Knight

Why would i have any % before the trade? I paid for 2 100% plats and only got 1 100% and a 83%.

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

The only fair thing I see here is for you to get $6 back and that way you have just paid for fallout.
There is no point him refunding all of it as you still recieved 100% on fallout.
I'm unaware of how easy it would be to get the missing Trophies so if someone can fill me in on that, that would be appreciated.

Am not taking 6$ i want the trophies done.
05-01-2012, 12:18 AM #10

i would have no idea on how easy those trophies are. like i said it was an instant platinum on my jailbroken ps3, i didn't have to do anything. i will send the $6 back, but no until he agrees to.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo