05-11-2012, 06:56 PM #1
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It has been months since i paid for my 1 million youtube views, and i paid about 23 pounds for them. I have been very patient with cooldude22 and i have given him alot of chances already.

Words from him: You must login or register to view this content.

Me giving him over a months notice asking him for my refund : You must login or register to view this content.

Him asking me not to file a dispute: You must login or register to view this content.

I have been so chill with him, and gave him so much weeks/months notice, and i gave him so many chances to complete my views/give me my refund without me having to file a dispute , but this has gone past a joke now, so i finally filed a dispute. I am looking for my 23 pounds back . Thanks
Last edited by Wondoh ; 05-11-2012 at 07:12 PM.
05-11-2012, 07:53 PM #11
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
You cannot offer vbux.

Why not? :confused:
05-11-2012, 08:04 PM #12
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by cooldude22 View Post
Why not? :confused:

Becuase the sale of vbux is against the rules. You will be trading £23 for vbux, thus breaking the rule.
05-11-2012, 08:18 PM #13
Becuase the sale of vbux is against the rules. You will be trading £23 for vbux, thus breaking the rule.

oh didnt knew that! well i talked to him on skype. he is not interested in what i offered him. i dunno wat to do?
05-11-2012, 08:20 PM #14
Wondoh
Former Staff
oh didnt knew that! well i talked to him on skype. he is not interested in what i offered him. i dunno wat to do?

You wil have to either find some way of getting him £23 or come to an agreement.
05-11-2012, 08:23 PM #15
You wil have to either find some way of getting him £23 or come to an agreement.

Im offering him everything i can and there is no possible way i can give £23. :'(
05-11-2012, 08:28 PM #16
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by StoryHorse View Post
It has been months since i paid for my 1 million youtube views, and i paid about 23 pounds for them. I have been very patient with cooldude22 and i have given him alot of chances already.

Words from him: You must login or register to view this content.

Me giving him over a months notice asking him for my refund : You must login or register to view this content.

Him asking me not to file a dispute: You must login or register to view this content.

I have been so chill with him, and gave him so much weeks/months notice, and i gave him so many chances to complete my views/give me my refund without me having to file a dispute , but this has gone past a joke now, so i finally filed a dispute. I am looking for my 23 pounds back . Thanks

So nothing he has offered interests you?
05-11-2012, 08:57 PM #17
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
So nothing he has offered interests you?

No. He has only a few stuff to offer.
1) Ranking up my account - I do not play much COD anymore so this is useless to me, and i play for fun anyways.
2) EnhanceViews - I do not want anything to do with enhance views.
3) Gameshare - I don't play much games, and he never told me was in the gameshare. Anyways there is no way the gameshare would compensate the full 23 pounds he owes me.

I don't see why he offered a service, when he had no way of doing it, and he had never done that service with anyone else before so he had to way in knowing it would work, but he went ahead anyways and made me waste 23 pounds of my money in return for nothing...

Colldude, let me know what your gameshare includes and i will see if i am any bit interested it it all all.
05-11-2012, 09:08 PM #18
Wondoh
Former Staff
Im offering him everything i can and there is no possible way i can give £23. :'(

please respond with what is included in your gameshare
05-11-2012, 10:45 PM #19
please respond with what is included in your gameshare

Im responding to him on skype, its easier! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo