05-11-2012, 06:56 PM #1
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It has been months since i paid for my 1 million youtube views, and i paid about 23 pounds for them. I have been very patient with cooldude22 and i have given him alot of chances already.

Words from him: You must login or register to view this content.

Me giving him over a months notice asking him for my refund : You must login or register to view this content.

Him asking me not to file a dispute: You must login or register to view this content.

I have been so chill with him, and gave him so much weeks/months notice, and i gave him so many chances to complete my views/give me my refund without me having to file a dispute , but this has gone past a joke now, so i finally filed a dispute. I am looking for my 23 pounds back . Thanks
Last edited by Wondoh ; 05-11-2012 at 07:12 PM.
05-11-2012, 10:48 PM #20
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by cooldude22 View Post
Im responding to him on skype, its easier! Smile

Keep me informed.
05-11-2012, 10:53 PM #21
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Keep me informed.

Yeh, i will, by the way i hv a question, what will happen if i wont be able to get him anything in return?
05-11-2012, 11:10 PM #22
Wondoh
Former Staff
Yeh, i will, by the way i hv a question, what will happen if i wont be able to get him anything in return?

If you fail to come to an agreement then it will result in a ban.
So I suggest working this out.
05-11-2012, 11:14 PM #23
If you fail to come to an agreement then it will result in a ban.
So I suggest working this out.

He says he doesnt wanna gameshare! :(
05-11-2012, 11:31 PM #24
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by StoryHorse View Post
It has been months since i paid for my 1 million youtube views, and i paid about 23 pounds for them. I have been very patient with cooldude22 and i have given him alot of chances already.

Words from him: You must login or register to view this content.

Me giving him over a months notice asking him for my refund : You must login or register to view this content.

Him asking me not to file a dispute: You must login or register to view this content.

I have been so chill with him, and gave him so much weeks/months notice, and i gave him so many chances to complete my views/give me my refund without me having to file a dispute , but this has gone past a joke now, so i finally filed a dispute. I am looking for my 23 pounds back . Thanks

So by the sound of it this dispute is over?
Can you confirm.
05-11-2012, 11:50 PM #25
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
Can you confirm.

Well I never got any repayment yet
05-11-2012, 11:51 PM #26
NeedaLifeSoon
Retired Life
He says he doesnt wanna gameshare!

Cooldude, your comments about your paypal issue implies that you have money, but no way to get it to Story horse.
I suggest mailing him a check for the amount, even if its an agreed payment plan, or if you have access to a credit card, you could buy something that story horse wants and have it shipped to an address of his choice.
Once agreed upon, you would be banned until you have paid him off as agreed and allowed back on the site when storyhorse tells us you have paid him in full.
If you can not come to an agreement within the next 3 hours.
You will be perma banned from the site for accepting Cash for a service you could not provide.
Especially as you had a chance to do it right away, and when you found you could not do it any longer, you did not offer to refund the money before you spent it.

Those are the terms, Storyhorse has been more than patient.
05-12-2012, 12:20 AM #27
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by NeedaLifeSoon View Post
Cooldude, your comments about your paypal issue implies that you have money, but no way to get it to Story horse.
I suggest mailing him a check for the amount, even if its an agreed payment plan, or if you have access to a credit card, you could buy something that story horse wants and have it shipped to an address of his choice.
Once agreed upon, you would be banned until you have paid him off as agreed and allowed back on the site when storyhorse tells us you have paid him in full.
If you can not come to an agreement within the next 3 hours.
You will be perma banned from the site for accepting Cash for a service you could not provide.
Especially as you had a chance to do it right away, and when you found you could not do it any longer, you did not offer to refund the money before you spent it.

Those are the terms, Storyhorse has been more than patient.

Hi i have come up with an agreement with cooldude.

This is how it will go:

i will takehisthat gameshare and cut off 13 pounds from what he originally owe's me, so he owe's me 10 pounds, or something worth that amount.
And I am asking ye as moderator's and admins to give cooldude two more weeks until he can come up with something i.e money or another part payment that i would be interested in

I have suggested to him that he can sell his youtube service to people for paypal, and make them forward to money onto me, or he can sell your other items such as gfx,accounts,enhance views accounts etc and whatever money he get's for them , he make's them forward the money to me.

What do you think? @NeedALifeSoon & @Wonoh ?

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Can you confirm.

Please read above post & let me know to what your idea on that is.
05-12-2012, 12:25 AM #28
Wondoh
Former Staff
Hi i have come up with an agreement with cooldude.

This is how it will go:

i will takehisthat gameshare and cut off 13 pounds from what he originally owe's me, so he owe's me 10 pounds, or something worth that amount.
And I am asking ye as moderator's and admins to give cooldude two more weeks until he can come up with something i.e money or another part payment that i would be interested in

I have suggested to him that he can sell his youtube service to people for paypal, and make them forward to money onto me, or he can sell your other items such as gfx,accounts,enhance views accounts etc and whatever money he get's for them , he make's them forward the money to me.

What do you think? @NeedALifeSoon & @Wonoh ?

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Please read above post & let me know to what your idea on that is.

If you both agree with this than that is fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo