05-11-2012, 06:56 PM #1
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It has been months since i paid for my 1 million youtube views, and i paid about 23 pounds for them. I have been very patient with cooldude22 and i have given him alot of chances already.

Words from him: You must login or register to view this content.

Me giving him over a months notice asking him for my refund : You must login or register to view this content.

Him asking me not to file a dispute: You must login or register to view this content.

I have been so chill with him, and gave him so much weeks/months notice, and i gave him so many chances to complete my views/give me my refund without me having to file a dispute , but this has gone past a joke now, so i finally filed a dispute. I am looking for my 23 pounds back . Thanks
Last edited by Wondoh ; 05-11-2012 at 07:12 PM.
05-11-2012, 07:02 PM #2
Originally posted by StoryHorse View Post
It has been months since i paid for my 1 million youtube views, and i paid about 23 pounds for them. I have been very patient with cooldude22 and i have given him alot of chances already.

Me giving him over a months notice asking him for my refund : You must login or register to view this content.

Him asking me not to file a dispute: You must login or register to view this content.

I have been so chill with him, and gave him so much weeks/months notice, and i gave him so many chances to complete my views/give me my refund without me having to file a dispute , but this has gone past a joke now, so i finally filed a dispute. I am looking for my 23 pounds back . Thanks

Hey!

Look mate, I seriously cant give you £23

The reason is, somehow when ever I create a paypal account, it always gets limited, even after verifying it!! If you want I can send you proof! Also if you still dont believe me, ask these users "V-NASTY" or "Cooldude's Hoe" on ngu, that my paypal is fucked up. I cant send you anymoney, cause i dont hv paypal or anything, How else can i pay you! And the reason i couldnt givve you views were because, a few months ago youtube patched all the methods to give views! so I couldnt do it then! I dunno what I can do!
05-11-2012, 07:05 PM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
It has been months since i paid for my 1 million youtube views, and i paid about 23 pounds for them. I have been very patient with cooldude22 and i have given him alot of chances already.

You Didn't need to list us in the dispute.
Can you please use the template for the dispute

Originally posted by cooldude22 View Post
Hey!

Look mate, I seriously cant give you £23

The reason is, somehow when ever I create a paypal account, it always gets limited, even after verifying it!! If you want I can send you proof! Also if you still dont believe me, ask these users "V-NASTY" or "Cooldude's Hoe" on ngu, that my paypal is $#@!ed up. I cant send you anymoney, cause i dont hv paypal or anything, How else can i pay you! And the reason i couldnt givve you views were because, a few months ago youtube patched all the methods to give views! so I couldnt do it then! I dunno what I can do!

If you cannot pay him £23 then you will need to either get him views from somewhere else with your vbux.
Or you can negotiate another way of payment.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 05-11-2012 at 07:14 PM.
05-11-2012, 07:07 PM #4
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post

Then where would i list them?
05-11-2012, 07:13 PM #5
Wondoh
Former Staff
Then where would i list them?

I was quoting storyHorse about the thread title. Which I have now edited.
05-11-2012, 07:16 PM #6
Can you please use the template for the dispute

If you cannot pay him £23 then you will need to either get him views from somewhere else with your vbux.
Or you can negotiate another way of payment.

Im trying to ask him to tell me a new sort of payment, i just dont have money!
05-11-2012, 07:19 PM #7
Wondoh
Former Staff

Is there anything else you will accept as payment?
05-11-2012, 07:42 PM #8
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
Is there anything else you will accept as payment?

Sorry, will i edit the thread into the proper template now then?
About payment. Money is the only thing i need/want to be honest. Unless he has an amazing account on ps3 that he could give me, or a nice youtube account with stats, or anything worth a good re sell value, i guess.
05-11-2012, 07:46 PM #9
Sorry, will i edit the thread into the proper template now then?
About payment. Money is the only thing i need/want to be honest. Unless he has an amazing account on ps3 that he could give me, or a nice youtube account with stats, or anything worth a good re sell value, i guess.

How about a rank up service or smthing, are you interested in vbux?
05-11-2012, 07:51 PM #10
Wondoh
Former Staff
How about a rank up service or smthing, are you interested in vbux?

You cannot offer vbux.
He has told you what he would like, it's up to you two to negotiate.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 05-11-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo